Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamman39
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Jamman39
    Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Comment

• Chili
      Community Representative
      • Mar 2018

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a nice day!

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
        Pinhead
        • May 2018

Alien vs. Predator's super skillshot doesn't seem to work. After hitting the initial skillshot (I choose the right ramp, the ball immediately feeds to the upper right flipper for the shot @ the alien). Hitting the alien only gives 10,000 points however.

Comment

• Chili
          Community Representative
          • Mar 2018

Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!

Comment

• lovedaddy
            • Aug 2011

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.
            Last edited by lovedaddy; 06-25-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• shoeletariat
              • Jun 2018

I created an account just to report this bug, as it seems to not be mentioned anywhere. The touch controls for the Switch are broken now, you can't launch the ball through the touchscreen anymore. This was working fine until about a week ago. The flipper functions work fine, but you simply CANT launch the ball with the plunger. The hand-swipe icon still pops up showing you where to swipe, but the area responds as the flipper. I'm pretty distressed since vertical handheld mode with the touch controls has been my favorite way to play since I got it a few weeks ago. This seems to apply to all the tables, but I only have bought a few.

Comment

• shoeletariat
                • Jun 2018

Please respond, you guys had a functioning touchscreen system and now it's non-functioning. This needs to be a critical bug! The plunger controls NO LONGER WORK ON SWITCH TOUCHSCREEN.

Comment

• Chili
                  Community Representative
                  • Mar 2018

Hey shoeletariat! Thanks for reporting this issue, I will inform our developers about it! We appreciate your support!

Comment

• Chili
                    Community Representative
                    • Mar 2018

Hey wims_Beta! Can you please tell us more about this issue: "Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3."
                    How do you mean ball doesn't return to the normal?
                    Also in Deadpool there are Issues and Chapters, so we are curious where did you have the problem with the ball?
                    Thanks a lot!

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                      Pinhead
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by Chili
                      Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!
                      I play on PS4. It didn't work during Match-Up mode, but also didn't work on Classic Single Player. I repeat, Alien vs. Predator, super skillshot only rewards 10,000 points.

Comment

• Kempstar
                        • Jun 2018

Maybe we´ll get a reaction in this Thread.... *hope*

There are several People with the Same Problem!!

&

Playing the game whitout any Errors until you decide to spend some bucks for new Tables.
                        The Game crashes every Time at "loading Profile".....

[...] Some- any- kind of acknowledgement from the developers would be greatly appreciated.
                        [...] Then 2 hours later the program crashes every time. As a software developer myself you're making us all look bad.

Comment

• Reginald the Rat
                          • Jan 2018

Still wondering if this one is a mistake or a deliberate change to the table. During Epic Quest's princess multiball ALL jackpot lanes are always lit whether I've chosen them on the wheel or not. This makes half of the wheel slots pointless.

Can any mods shed any light on this?

Comment

• rmaultra
                            Pinhead
                            • Jan 2018

I have two bugs to report. First, the Civil War table in wizard skills mode, the upper right flipper is stuck behind the back lip to the sink hole in front of it. I restart the game and the flipper is still stuck. Secondly, and this has NEVER worked is the skill shot for Masters of the Force. That wasn't working in FX2 and now it does not work in FX3. I have landed a skill shot 'precisely' at Luke a hundred times and never have had it work. Please fix these at your earliest. Thanks much!

Comment

• Vincent
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Sep 2010

Hi Chili, may I ask you if you guys are still working on the idea of an "automatic bug detection & ball recovery" feature ? I believe it's very feasible, the program could from time to time "check" if there's still a ball either in movement or in the launcher, and if not, send a new one. Obviously you will never be able to correct all bugs considering the high pace at which tables are getting released ; but people need to be able to play without the constant fear of losing game progress (which can mean literally hours of hard work). When it happens to me I'm so pissed off that I don't feel like playing the game any longer for a while. And it did keep away from digital pinball for some time, because you feel cheated on your wasted time. I know there is already something like that, but it's clearly too weak, what we need is a thoughtfully elaborated system that works every time flawlessly. Please investigate those cases when players are not able to continue their game, and make it so that the program detects those circumstances.

Thanks !

Comment

• Chili
                                Community Representative
                                • Mar 2018

Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!

Comment

Working...