Thread: Williams / Bally vol.5... possibly Halloween Fright Pack?

Default Williams / Bally vol.5... possibly Halloween Fright Pack?

With the vol.5 pack delay drifting closer to October now, and game testers in telltale silent mode recently... the writing on the wall would seem to indicate an October release with an obvious Halloween themed pack. Maybe "Fright Night" pack? Hmmmm... if this tarrot card reading were to be accurate with those signs, what tables would be included? Monster Bash would be a no brainer, what else though? Addams Family? Elvira & The Party Monsters? The Creature From the Black Lagoon? What Bally / Williams Halloween themed tables am I missing?

New reflection in the crystal ball... remember that innocent pic a few months back with Gary Stern?... Maybe, just maybe in time for Halloween... Stern's Ghostbusters, The Munsters and Elvira's House of Horrors??? If so, this would be an incredible 1st offering from such a partnership. Thoughts? Other readings? Any Zen Channelers with a Ouija board?

I hope you are right. I did hear a RUMOR, and it may or probably is nothing more than that, I certainly have no inside information regarding anything, but I read on a facebook page that someone who knows someone states that Funhouse was to be included in the next pack. If so, it would still be in keeping with the macabre theme of a halloween fright pack.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Default re:

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I hope you are right. I did hear a RUMOR, and it may or probably is nothing more than that, I certainly have no inside information regarding anything, but I read on a facebook page that someone who knows someone states that Funhouse was to be included in the next pack. If so, it would still be in keeping with the macabre theme of a halloween fright pack.
    The Stern Fright Night Pack would be the mind blowin reveal of the year for sure! Cyclone should have been released with Fun House and another carnival themed table for a "Crazy Carnie Pack". my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by ImagineVP View Post
    The Stern Fright Night Pack would be the mind blowin reveal of the year for sure! Cyclone should have been released with Fun House and another carnival themed table for a "Crazy Carnie Pack". my $.02
    You know, that new addams family movie comes out soon. Hmmmmm
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.