Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chili
    Community Representative
    • Mar 2018

Hey zaphod77! Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to forward your message to our developers! Have a great day!

Comment

• zKnight79
      Pinball Fan
      • Jun 2017

Hello.

I activated the Bumper Score Boost Power on Battle of Mimban table

I got this scoring bug :

It's a way too generous

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by zKnight79
        Hello.

I activated the Bumper Score Boost Power on Battle of Mimban table

I got this scoring bug :

It's a way too generous
        I shot the bomb once on Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions and got 2.4 billion.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• LeanderL
          Pinball Wizard
          • May 2013

Platform: Steam

1) When two gamepads (Xbox 360) are connected the first is used to navigate the menus...and some buttons work in-game but I always get the "connection lost" error message...controller 2 works though.

2) When two gamepads (Xbox 360) are connected the "change cam" icon used for tables (?) appears all the time.

3) The first table of the new Han Solo pack has a way too dark initial input...letters are hard to read.
          http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• gulfcoastfella
            • Sep 2018

Boba Fett table - persistent blue checkmark

I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!

Comment

• Chili
              Community Representative
              • Mar 2018

Hey gulfcoastfella! Thanks for the feedback, I will inform our developers about it! Have a great day!

Comment

• gulfcoastfella
                • Sep 2018

Thanks Chili!

Comment

• SiggR22
                  • Dec 2017

Since this thread seems quite the joke, let me throw in a few more

Classical lightbulb
                  Q: How many [insert ethnic minority] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
                  A: 30. One holding the bulb while the others rotate the room.

lightbulb variant
                  Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
                  A: None / not applicable. It's a hardware problem!

Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a program?
                  A: Some. But it's actually a [user's] problem...

Q: How many [users] does it take to fix a program?
                  A: None. They can't do it. It's a [programmer's] problem.

Q: How many [Zen programmers] does it take to fix their program?
                  A: Go away! It's not our problem! Not at all!!
                  Last edited by SiggR22; 09-17-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• kantw8
                    • Sep 2018

Windows 10
                    Bug: 3 ball multiball consistently crashes back to windows in Adventure Land and Sorcerer's Lair, causing you to lose your score and progress. Very frustrating. Doesn't seem to be an issue with 2 ball multiball.

Comment

• gulfcoastfella
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by gulfcoastfella
                      I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!
                      By the way, the same problem is happening on the First Order table. Instead of the blue checkmark persisting on the right side of the table, though, it persists on the left side. I did notice that the checkmark only stays on the screen when I make a standard skill shot (not the super skill shot made by hitting the tractor beam). I’m using an iPhone X.
                      Last edited by gulfcoastfella; 09-20-2018, 03:22 PM. Reason: Added details

Comment

• SiggR22
                        • Dec 2017

PS4
                        Solo: Star Wars trial tables

The previously installed trial version, which was working perfectly before, is now locked again to "comin soon" and cannot be played anymore. So the currently ongoing league ("match up") has only 3 tables, the fourth (some Solo table) is completely missing, making it look pretty silly! This problem happened exactly when the Williams "comin soon" tables arrived. Maybe reinstalling the Solo trial might fix it, but there's no option to overwrite, uninstall or delete add-ons on a stupid console like PS4. Not as if deleting it from some windows folder wouldn't fix it likewise, and Steam doesn't seem too great either... Anyway, one would have to delete the whole Pinball fx3 game and start downloading from scratch.

Now I don't know if this is connected somehow but there was already an issue with the Solo trial when it first came out: It couldn't be downloaded from the 'My collection / New tables' tab, which led to some PS Store error message 'Can't find', but rather from the 'My collection / Star Wars' tab, which worked. Maybe downloading directly from the PS Store worked too.

Hopefully, when the Williams tables are coming out on the 9th of October, there will be no more "comin soon" for the Solo trial tables as well and it's magically fixed. From a business point of view it's certainly not ideal when the latest product's teaser isn't working, but probably everyone interested has already had plenty of opportunity to try out. And made the purchase right away, unlike me.

"Try not. Buy, or don't buy. There is no trial!" - Yoda

Comment

• Chili
                          Community Representative
                          • Mar 2018

Hey SiggR22! We knew about the "Coming soon" issue, the problem has been solved already. Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

• meeg
                            • Oct 2018

hello
                            I just downloaded the Boba Fett Pinball Game and the red check/tick button (ammo button) wont disappear.
                            Its incredibly annoying and well... i just dont want to play it.
                            I tried searching FAQs etc but couldn't find anything, but one and it was a few years old and still doesn't seem to be resolved.
                            Thanks if u can help.

Comment

• rmaultra
                              Pinhead
                              • Jan 2018

This happens to me, as well.

Comment

• rmaultra
                                Pinhead
                                • Jan 2018

Skill Shot Not Working For Masters of the Force in XBOX ONE

Hey Chili: I am not sure what platform this video is for, but the achievement looks pretty cool for the double skill shot portrayed. I would be happy with just getting a skill shot for the game in XBOX ONE. I am playing in FX3, not FX2. Please advise. Thanks.

Originally posted by Chili
                                Hey rmaultra! Thanks for reporting these issues! We will investigate the issue on the Civil War table.

Regarding the second problem - Masters of Force - please check out this video:

valid for all platforms. short guide on how to do the double skillshot on the masters of the force table and unlock the achievement/trophy as well.....

Hope it helps!

Comment

Working...