Post all bugs here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sharky
    • Oct 2018

PS4 Alien versus Predator, ball get lost at bumper and produces endless points

Comment

• tinyhorsesinmytea
      • Sep 2018

The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.

Comment

• toschi
        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by tinyhorsesinmytea
        The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason.
        Confirmed. Same here! This needs to be fixed as vertical mode is not playable properly with this release.

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by tinyhorsesinmytea
          The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.
          Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.

Comment

• tinyhorsesinmytea
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by McLovin
            Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.
            How about the option to remap the effects on/off button to something else while in vertical orientation so we can play with the B and X buttons then? This makes vertical mode pretty useless until that Flip Grip thing is released in December, and that makes me a sad little field mouse.

Comment

• setgang6
              • Feb 2016

Single play all-Time Friends filter high score leaderboards is broken on ps4

Comment

• rats12345
                • Oct 2018

no cabinet mode icon

Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
                However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
                I've tried the following to no avail:
                • reinstall fx3
                • update nvidia drivers
                • verify integrity of game files
                • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

Comment

• Delt31
                  • Oct 2018

I came here to mention the same. NO CAB ICON..... What is going on?

Comment

• M!chel
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rats12345
                    Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
                    However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
                    I've tried the following to no avail:
                    • reinstall fx3
                    • update nvidia drivers
                    • verify integrity of game files
                    • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

https://i.imgur.com/oPI95Mf.png
                    Where did you buy the game?
                    Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
                    Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.

Comment

• Delt31
                      • Oct 2018

I bought mine via steam (downloaded directly from steam client)

Comment

• rats12345
                        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by M!chel
                        Where did you buy the game?
                        Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
                        Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.
                        Yeah I got mine on Steam. I see that other are reporting the same issue in another thread.
                        Somehow that makes me happy

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

The Getaway survival mode timer glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADg6I-N0_E
                          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ChunderCat_COD
                            • Jan 2011

The X button (on PS4) VERY OFTEN gets stuck and does nothing at all until you use the ball launch analog stick--which fixes it.

Epic Quest is plagued by small issues in FX3 (used to be very solid in zen pinball 2). This includes weirdness with the color that loot items are displayed as, etc.

Comment

• hunter328
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by McLovin
                              Hi there!

I didn’t know that about the up and down, I was going to report the same thing, but like previous poster mentioned, using the other joycon with the screen flipped in the other direction means every left flipper hit you end up changing the visuals setting from Classic to Zen. If we could just remap that feature then all would be good.

I haven’t played more than a couple minutes but I’m already impressed by what you guys have made, although I’m not very surprised, as making awesome pinball games is business as usual for Zen Studios. Thanks for all the hard work!
                              sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Same timer bug affects 5 minute mode plus bonus at end affects score so now the scoreboards are not correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpNUFJ_mMA
                                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...