Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SiggR22
    • Dec 2017

FX3/ PS4

PlayStation Store (EU): Yes it's Sony's property but Star Wars pinball (EmpireStrikesBack, CloneWars, BobaFett) should be 50% off like the other Star Wars packs.

Son of Zeus: HERO rollover lanes arn't rolling over (table guide states they should).

Adventure Land: End of ball bonus multiplier applies but doesn't multiply. Probably known already, hence the current tournament doesn't involve it.

Sorcerer's Lair: During multiballs, the orbit doesn't count completed shots while another (saved) ball is being launched.
    Last edited by SiggR22; 12-27-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• steven120566
      • Jan 2015

What is with the perpetual freezing up on the menu screens on XBOX one?? I thought it might be my console, until am FX 3 player I work with reports the same thing. And for both of us, no other apps or games freeze up.

FX3 is still bug ridden, freezing on the menu screens is a serious problem and actually ruins the game.

Comment

• SchecterNL
        • Dec 2017

Pinball FX3 on Nintendo Switch:

Problems so far: Sorcerers Lair : * Ball sometimes get out of bounds in the upper right corner, resulting in apprearing in the bottom left drain lane.
        * Extreme dithering on some points on the table, left top flipper ( extra ball lane ) for instance, but also the water bubble leveler in
        very low in resolution.
        * Camera views reset after being in special mode , for instance the spider sub game. The table revert to viewmode 1 after this mode.
        * Stuttering horizontal scrolling dot matrix graphics, in many occasions the graphica are very hard to follow, like frames of
        animation are skipping.
        * Undocked portable handheld mode: The framerateis FAR to low compared to docked mode, I do not think it is even 30 fps, more
        like ~15 - ~20 frames most of the time.
        Hopefully the developers can fis some of these problems, for me personally the WiiU versionof Zen , is more of a pleasure to play.

Thank you for making this topic!

Comment

• SiggR22
          • Dec 2017

El Dorado Skillshot: FX3/PS4 and probably other platforms
          Oh my, this is completely messed up...The time window is already too short (the red snakes blink only 8 times), so one must VOLLEY the ball right after a full-power launch, e.g. hitting the ball right when reaching the skeleton's nose. This is certainly not how it's supposed to work, as hitting BEHIND the flipper and then shooting was the original skillshot. I could still accept that: It just takes *extreme* skill, or makes slo-mo mandatory.
          But here comes the real bug, where any amount of skill won't help anymore: You can only skillshoot on your first ball, as the red snakes for the next Skillshot will already start blinking when your current ball is lost, while counting up bonus. By the time your next ball is ready to launch, it's way too late! Yes that's right, it's absolutely ridiculous. The only way to get the skillshot chance is to TILT your previous ball! Dear Zen team, i love your game to bits, but tables should really be more thoroughly playtested. It's a mystery to me how this remained undetected... please fix.

Comment

• L0cky
            • Dec 2017

Nintendo Switch :

Family guy: Once in a while ball sometimes gets stuck / keeps hanging at the upper right flipper every time it tries passes the lane.
            Only method to fix this is to turn off the switch, resestting or restarting the game doesnt seem to work.
            very annoying bug that makes it impossible to finish all objectives on the table.

Comment

• janduin68
              • Dec 2017

PS4 / Son of Zeus:
              During multiball (I think it was Brawler multiball) one of the balls got stuck inside the right flipper. After the multiball ended the ball got unstuck by itself and I could continue the game.

Last edited by janduin68; 01-05-2018, 08:18 AM. Reason: added video
              psn: janduin68

Comment

• Harest
                • Dec 2017

PC (Steam) / Son of Zeus : During the Snake event, if a God rallies you you'll lose 10 seconds in the event. It seems like the game doesn't know what to do, your ball is stuck somewhere and the time flies without you can do anything except waiting.
                It may even be the case during others events, i'll try to see that and report back.

Comment

• hajdu
                  Community Representative
                  • Nov 2017

Hey Guys,
                  thank you for the reports, we try to process them as fast as we can!
                  Until then, if you think use this new forum we created for you:
                  Here you can find solutions for likely problems with Zen Studios' pinball games. We hope it will be helpful and you can find the answers you are looking for!

In here you can post bugs separately from other platforms and it may ease our job too!
                  Have a nice weekend!

Comment

• deep
                    Table Designer
                    • May 2011

If you shoot the ball into the left sinkhole (GODS) just hit the launch button when the dot matrix prompts you to choose between collect more gods or start multiball.

Comment

• Harest
                      • Dec 2017

@Deep : If it was an answer to my post just above, i was of course talking about an issue when we don't have yet the choice to either start the multiball or wait for more gods. There's nothing in the middle of the screen, we see the time counter decreasing top left and we can do nothing.
                      I'll try to see if it happens when it's the 2nd god or not, in which case it'd be a display issue of the choice during the snake event (and possibly any event).
                      Edit : Nope it occurs everytime first or second god. If it's the second the choice is displayed but after the ~10s delay.

@Hajdu : Nice to see an official answer there. And i'll from now on post in the forum you pointed out instead. The Switch subforum is missing btw.
                      Last edited by Harest; 01-06-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Grills74
                        • Jan 2018

I played the table Marvel’s The Avengers 1 ball challenge and got stuck in a loop scoring 2,359,678,727 and had to eventually exit the game because even if I lost the balls on purpose they kept coming back. But now when I got to the 1 ball challenge even though it’s maxed out my score shows as 760,576!!

Comment

• Harest
                          • Dec 2017

Since all the troubleshooting forums are still locked for users* except the Playstation one i'll post 2 small issues i had here (Steam version) :
                          - In the Star Wars Droid table, start the "repair C3-PO" mission in a timed game (for instance matchup with its 3 min mode). Finishing your game while still in the mission, there'll be sounds played without taking into account the sound settings, very loudly.
                          - In the Marvel Ghost Rider table, the ball can get stuck in the spiral where the ball is sent at launch. Here is a screenshot of the position (i had to nudge) :
                          20180111013750_1.jpg