Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chili
    Community Representative
    • Mar 2018

Hey Vincent! Thanks for your feedback and your question! We have this kind of feature however it's not able to "manage" every situation (bugs), so we definitely need to develop the system. We are sorry for the inconvenience! Have a nice day!

Comment

• Chili
      Community Representative
      • Mar 2018

Hey Guys! We would like to ask you guys to always let us know the platform you use for playing. (when you report a bug) It helps us a lot! Thanks in advance! Have a great day guys!

Comment

• Chili
        Community Representative
        • Mar 2018

Hey rmaultra! Thanks for reporting these issues! We will investigate the issue on the Civil War table.

Regarding the second problem - Masters of Force - please check out this video:

valid for all platforms. short guide on how to do the double skillshot on the masters of the force table and unlock the achievement/trophy as well.....

Hope it helps!
        Last edited by Chili; 09-10-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Reginald the Rat
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Chili
          Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!
          Hey, thanks for the response. I'm on the PC version.

Comment

• skippycue
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Arkazeon
            Venom on Xbox One: The Maximum Carnage achievement unlocked prematurely when I completed only one mode (Battle) instead of all the modes as stated in the achievement description.
            This just happened to me on PS4 as well. I believe they simply got the trophy description wrong. The trophy popped for me after I completed the requirements for the "Wall-crawlers" trophy (trophy in Zen Pinball 2 version of the table) which is awarded for "Start a battle and help Spidey to weaken the symbiote on the Venom table." Perhaps the trophy is just mislabeled?? However, if that is the case then I don't understand why this would be such a rare trophy...

Here is a video showing the trophy popping for me and I have not completed any other main modes when the trophy pops:

Comment

• lovedaddy
              • Aug 2011

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.

Yeah, I got the same thing, above...

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

V12 left kickback keeps you from entering the extension.

SHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA00572_00
                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mickey019
                  • Aug 2018

My game crashed when I was playing last night(8/22) on PS4. When I started back up my level was reset to 1, and all my upgrades and wizard powers were reset.
                  I’m not really mad about it, I can grind all that stuff again, I just wanted to let someone know. Thankfully all my high scores are still intact, that might have upset me.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Mickey019
                    My game crashed when I was playing last night(8/22) on PS4. When I started back up my level was reset to 1, and all my upgrades and wizard powers were reset.
                    I’m not really mad about it, I can grind all that stuff again, I just wanted to let someone know. Thankfully all my high scores are still intact, that might have upset me.
                    HD making a weird noise? I had to start back over twice before HD crashed and then I had to start completely from the beginning after redownloading every table. Hope this is not the case for you.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mickey019
                      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                      HD making a weird noise? I had to start back over twice before HD crashed and then I had to start completely from the beginning after redownloading every table. Hope this is not the case for you.
                      Not that I’ve noticed, everything seems on the up an up as far as my PS4 goes.
                      Did you lose all your high scores? Like I said all mine are still there, but if I lost them I would have been majorly bummed out.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Mickey019
                        Not that I’ve noticed, everything seems on the up an up as far as my PS4 goes.
                        Did you lose all your high scores? Like I said all mine are still there, but if I lost them I would have been majorly bummed out.
                        As I recall I lost everything that was not either saved in cloud storage or online on Zen servers.

sigpic

Comment

• GETENT
                          • Aug 2018

Is it just me, or is the Switch (maybe other platforms) version of Earth Defense a lot harder to shoot the left ramp? Clean shots almost always hit something (probably the UFO above the ramp is too low) and roll back down, often resulting in a drain.

Comment

• rmaultra
                            Pinhead
                            • Jan 2018

It is on XBOX ONE. Thanks

Comment

• zaphod77
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Mar 2012

I'm pretty sure sorcerer's lair no longer giving free ballsave after locks is intentional.

Yes this is a change in behavior, but i'm 100% sure they meant to do it.

same with jackpots on a shot not registering when a ball is autoplunged through it. real tables tend to do this as well.

Definite bugs here.

Fish Tales:
                              G.I. does not dim during Fun With Bonus like it's supposed to.
                              Waaay too many sneakouts on left orbit shots that trickle out the right one. i've never had this happen in real life.

Comment

• Macotar
                                • Jun 2015

I just stumbled on this bug (For skillshot in ElDorado on PC). This is very frustrating since you have to get so many skill shots to get your table mastery. Also, you can score it when you get a multiball and score 2 balls in succession into the snake path. I did it in the middle of a game. I'm sure it's NOT a skill shot but i'll take it anywhere I can get it since I can't score the regular since it's nearly impossible.

Comment

Working...