Post all bugs here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepecheM101
    • Mar 2017

On Black Rose Xbox One S there is a very distracting rapid clicking sound with the music that sounds like a Geiger counter and as I always use headphones it is very off putting. I have watched some videos of the real table and the sound doesn't seem to be there.

I have noticed that while in the pause menu the music sounds fine.

Never mind Lol! After messing with the sound settings and turning the music volume off I have realised the sound I have been hearing is meant to be the creaking of the ship I presume.
    Face palm time.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-04-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• jrolson
      Pinhead
      • Jan 2010

Had the ball disappear during midnight madness in Junkyard. The plunger kept shooting balls but they never came out anywhere.

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Since update Williams table, The Getaway camera resets in tournament mode. Only a mild inconvenience.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2016

Attack From Mars: Just got Ruler of the Universe with the date Oct. 26th, 2018 and time and date on my system are accurate.

ruleroftheworld.jpg
          Last edited by cantankerous--; 12-07-2018, 03:15 PM.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

• DepecheM101
            • Mar 2017

Sudden crashing Attack From Mars.

Quite a few times now I have been going for high scores on Attack From Mars and as the ball is about to drain the game has just crashed out to Home screen therefore totally losing my game progress. Xbox One S.

Comment

• Croftanator
              Table Designer
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cantankerous--
              Attack From Mars: Just got Ruler of the Universe with the date Oct. 26th, 2018 and time and date on my system are accurate.
              Darn... sorry about that - I thought we got that problem sorted. However... if you manage to get it the second time, it will most likely be correct

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Croftanator
                Darn... sorry about that - I thought we got that problem sorted. However... if you manage to get it the second time, it will most likely be correct
                No big deal. Just posting bugs. You did good on the conversion. Havnt spent more than 30 minutes collectively on the other two yet. Can you dirty pool the table? I did it twice, well, sorta, never actually accomplished getting it back up into the target as both times it opened and fell back out.

sigpic

Comment

• Dopey
                  • Oct 2018

I see the game updated on PS4. What got fixed? Who knows? There's no update notes!

As joyrider3774's video shows above, the simple bug of going to next completed tournament screen is still here.

Went to play some more Fish Tales and started a SURVIVAL tournament. I thought I was doing pretty good, and then time ran out! What??? I paid closer attention to the scores needed to reset the 60 second timer, and noticed they are different than they used to be. THEY ARE SCREWED UP. If you cannot earn 75,000,000 within 2 minutes or less, the game is over! What fun is that for the majority of Fish Tales players?

Here are the SURVIVAL SCORES targets I found for Fish Tales:
                  70,000,000 <---- seriously? used to be 2 million, then 4 million, then 8?
                  90,000,000 <--- now that we weeded out the newbs, let's make it easier
                  100,000,000 <---- easier still
                  165,000,000 <--- since 100M jumps have been 10,15,25,15M... huh?
                  181,500,000 <--- NOW we introduce half-millions?
                  ???????????? <--- missed due to rocking that lovely boat lol
                  219,620,000 <--- two one nine, six-hunna-twenty, not a point less!
                  ???????????? <---- missed a couple that weren't in video clip
                  626,590,000 <--- last 4 jumps were 47080k, 51780k, 56970k

What I'm getting at is how baffling this all is. It's inelegant, it's unfair, and it's seemingly random - yet these are the values that persist through survival games now. The old targets did get to some strange half-million amounts, but whatever they were, it was certain you needed more points than the minute before. Eventually you meet your match and succumb to the timer. But the way it is now? Do you want to scare off newbies? Annoy veterans? Both?

Comment

• OO1OO1OO
                    • Jul 2018

There is a similar issue on Medival Madness, except for the date: Sept 6th, 4:01 PM for all King of the realms

Comment

• joyrider3774
                      Pinhead
                      • Jan 2011

if you have cabinet mode and williams tables volume 2 the following command line "steam.Exe -applaunch 442120 -table_Mars" launches the wrong table .. attack from mars instead of plain mars. It's been confirmed by someone else on steam forums

Both these command's launch mars attack table while the 1st one should launch a diffrent (old mars) table. I think it's a bug in the game

steam -applaunch 442120 -table_Mars
                      steam -applaunch 442120 -table_BALLY_Attack_from_Mars

The workaround is to make a copy of Mars.pxp and Name it for example Nars.pxp and then run steam -applaunch 442120 -table_Nars although this is not a good solution

Comment

• joyrider3774
                        Pinhead
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dopey
                        I see the game updated on PS4. What got fixed? Who knows? There's no update notes!
                        Patch notes although not very detailed are here .. https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...l=1#post105276

Comment

• Croftanator
                          Table Designer
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                          No big deal. Just posting bugs. You did good on the conversion. Havnt spent more than 30 minutes collectively on the other two yet. Can you dirty pool the table? I did it twice, well, sorta, never actually accomplished getting it back up into the target as both times it opened and fell back out.
                          Yeah, it should be possible. As long as there is a multiball running, the ball should remain 'stuck' behind the target bank. If the multiball ends, the target bank will drop down after a short while.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Nov 2016

Yeah, it should be possible. As long as there is a multiball running, the ball should remain 'stuck' behind the target bank. If the multiball ends, the target bank will drop down after a short while.
                            Tournament mode displays, but doesnt work and the following: During Attract mode, press the following sequence: B, 18L, 1R, 3L, 1R, 6L, 1R. That spells RCF and shows the credits for Attack from Mars. (B=both flippers). <<<<<this also works, so, I guess given this is playing the actual rom that the 'dirty pool' will work as well. I will keep poking at it until I get something I can video.

sigpic

Comment

• DepecheM101
                              • Mar 2017

I can confirm 'Dirty Pool' is doable on Xbox One as I have achieved it a few times.
                              Finally worked out how to share my clips.
                              Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-10-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DepecheM101
                                I can confirm 'Dirty Pool' is doable on Xbox One as I have achieved it a few times.
                                Finally worked out how to share my clips.
                                Thanks Dude. Appreciate the upload confirmation.

sigpic

Comment

Working...