Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions glitch: Bomb and ball swap characteristics.

This one is kind of cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLEZEkJTTy0
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• spacecowboy420
      • Oct 2017

Jurassic park world table steam cabinet mode plunger spring doesn't move when launching the ball making it difficult to judge power off shot.
      Last edited by spacecowboy420; 02-20-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• DepecheM101
        • Mar 2017

Jurassic World achievements not unlocking.

So far I have completed 2 achievements on Jurassic World on Xbox One but none are showing unlocked on my ingame profile and they also do not show as available through Xbox dash, it still only shows 80 total achievements.

Now completed all 3 but no achievements!

"Bigger,louder,more teeth!" is showing unlocked for ingame profile but not for Xbox dash.
        --------------------------------
        "Jungle Rumble" Just got achievement notification but only after completing again.

All seems fine now! Just had to redo all, so i'll say that it is fixed!
        Last edited by DepecheM101; 02-21-2018, 08:38 PM. Reason: Now working!

Comment

• LeanderL
          Pinball Wizard
          • May 2013

Played Jurassic Park in hot seat mode, 2 players. Red lost his ball, it would have been green's turn but the game crashed. First the screen froze, then the mouse was visible (although we play with a controller), then the game crashed.

Where's the crash dump again? Should I attach it?
          http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• Bendit
            • Feb 2017

Jurassic Park Sounds

Jurassic Park table. Voiceover sounds often step on each other / play at the same time. I've heard at least 2 sound clips overlap each other. Maybe 3?

Comment

• t33
              • Nov 2017

Jurassic Park table. Not really a bug I guess and more of a design flaw: Sometimes the middle flipper will catapult the ball over the "chaotician" ramp and into the left orbit. Can you adjust the wire form on that ramp so the ball stays on there and doesn't jump over?

Edit: I've also had the ball jump on the other ramp and fall into the bumpers from there.

Also some of the voiceovers are weird. For my ears the first half of the sample about the raptor intelligence is completely unintelligable. Is it just a bad sample or is it a sound glitch? Also there's a sample that ends with the last word repeated ("face face"). Possibly a glitch?
              Last edited by t33; 02-27-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• LeanderL
                Pinball Wizard
                • May 2013

Jurassic Park table: normally pressing the launch button will reach the maximum but decrease in strength after a while. This way, you can adjust your skill shot. In JP, it stays maxed out.
                http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• t33
                  • Nov 2017

Another Jurassic Park glitch: Sometimes when the mechanic arm grabs the ball from the nest, the balls starts spinning and/or shaking in its grip. It will slide off the arm onto the playfield towards the center drain rather than being placed on the wire ramp.

Edit: Just remembered this little annoyance. In one of the modes the camera zooms in on the table to show the raptors (it's the mode with the electric fence) but it doesn't switch back to my selected view (view 2) in time. If I want to shoot the rolling ball up the "chaotician" ramp I have to do it while the camera is still zooming out, really distracting.
                  Last edited by t33; 03-07-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Harest
                    • Dec 2017

Apparently scores in a tournament can disappear ? Someone did a ~670M score on Sorcerer's Lair in a tournament organized by Bestio (Steam) and he was #1. I saw his score earlier today with 15 players registered. When i quit i saw 14 but didn't check if any score disappeared. The player asked me if i was still seeing his score because he can't anymore. I just launch the game and the score is indeed not there anymore.
                    What could have happen and/or what happened ?

Comment

• DepecheM101
                      • Mar 2017

Missing ball.

On the Jurassic World table there is a bug when starting the Pteranodon Multiball. If you shoot a ball up the center ramp to the Mosasaurus pool when the pteranodons are delivering the balls, it results in only 2 balls being available during multiball instead of 3. This is on Xbox One. I have posted a video of this on my Xbox feed under "Multiball bug".
                      Last edited by DepecheM101; 03-01-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Croftanator
                        Table Designer
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DepecheM101
                        On the Jurassic World table there is a bug when starting the Pteranodon Multiball. If you shoot a ball up the center ramp to the Mosasaurus pool when the pteranodons are delivering the balls, it results in only 2 balls being available during multiball instead of 3. This is on Xbox One. I have posted a video of this on my Xbox feed under "Multiball bug".
                        Thanks for the report. I've not seen the video, but it looks like if you shoot the lane straight away it will launch all 3 correctly - but if there is a short delay before you hit the lane, it will indeed only deliver 2. Hopefully we can get this patched some time soon. In the mean time, please don't shoot the Jackpot lane so quickly

Comment

• Tearsus
                          • Mar 2018

Game freeze here, too

Originally posted by LeanderL
                          Played Jurassic Park in hot seat mode, 2 players. Red lost his ball, it would have been green's turn but the game crashed. First the screen froze, then the mouse was visible (although we play with a controller), then the game crashed.

Where's the crash dump again? Should I attach it?
                          I've got a similar bug here, too. In Hotseat mode while playing the Jurassic World table, the game always freezes when Player 2 (green) is playing with it's second ball. The game freezes and the mouse coursor appears on the screen. Windows is showing me a failure with the message that PinballFX3 isn't working anymore.

Edit: Okay, after playing several times since the last update, I have to say, that I've got that on many (but not all) tables. It happens only in Hotseat mode, not even one single time in single player. The bug appears most of the time, when player 2 is losing it's second ball or when player 1 starts with it's third ball. It's pretty annoying and frustrating and some tables are not playable anymore. Tables where I've got this bug are: Jurassic World, Sorcerer's Lair, Star Wars Episode VI, Star Wars Episode IV.

Edit2: Now the game froze while playing Back to the Future after player one lost his second ball (after some extra balls) and now the turn of the second player should have started. The Hotseat mode is totaly fucked up after the update, pleasy fix it, it's unplayable.
                          Last edited by Tearsus; 03-05-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Chili
                            Community Representative
                            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                            Another Marvel's Women Of Power glitch. Disappearing ball.

While in a two ball multiball and trying to take down Bombshell I sent one of my balls into the 3rd shoot to start squirrel multiball and my second ball found its way into the same shoot and just disappeared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNyRtRig54
                            Hey,

Thank you for the video, it helped a lot to see the issue.

It seems to me that you locked the third ball (at 0:39, you can see under the 1.000.000 score) into the Spider Gwen saucer.

If you hit it again the ball should come out.

Hope my answer helped you.

Chili

Comment

• Chili
                              Community Representative
                              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                              Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions glitch: Bomb and ball swap characteristics.

This one is kind of cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLEZEkJTTy0
                              Hey,

Nice catch!

Reported to our developers.

Thank you,

Chili

Comment

• Snotty128
                                • Mar 2018

I’m sure I’m putting this in the wrong place as it’s an iOS zen pinball bug, but I wasn’t sure where to put it.

The Jurassic Park Table has a bug on activating either Grant or Malcolm’s Path on ‘the tour’ mode. Magna save is normally activated on iOS by a large button with a tick on the right hand side of the screen. Activating ‘the tour’ makes this button disappear, even after the tour mode has finished. I can make the button reappear by having the ball drain with a ball saver active, or by having the ball drain and losing the ball. Obviously this is greatly detrimental to any high score chase as I have to avoid the tour ramp.

As I say, I’m sorry if this is in the wrong place. I play on iPad Pro 10.5 with the latest OS. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Comment

Working...