Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L0cky
    • Dec 2017

Nintendo Switch :

When in portable mode and playing in portrait mode, docking the Switch will result in the game showing 90 degrees rotated on the tv.
    I dont know if its a bug or intended but it isnt very intuitive and weird.

Comment

• SiggR22
      • Dec 2017

PS4 and probably other platforms
      Epic Quest
      1) Monsters seemingly have random elemental resistances, weaknesses and attacks. Fire-resistant trees attacking with fire?! Huh? Sometimes a monster is even both resistant and weak to the same element! Erm... Guess that's true randomness.
      Next, we won't get to see those resistances/weaknesses until at least 5 seconds into the fight. An eternity! First, of course, we are shown Max's (as if we wouldn't know what we are wearing) and secondly, years later, the monster's. Uhm wrong order? All the while we are supposed to do nothing, as any message (SMASH, combo, damage numbers etc) will interrupt the battle status screen, just when this critical information would be briefly shown. Players really need to know the monster resis and weaknesses right from the start of a battle! Scrolls are completely pointless otherwise.
      Lastly, even more disturbing, none of the monsters have lightning attacks, although lightning resistant armor exists. Also, the element cannot decide if it's called "lightning" or "spark". I can't figure out the logic behind all this, despite having played many many RPGs. Bug? Please enlighten me.
      EDIT: At LVL83, finally found my first spark monster, Ogre King.
      2) During Skeleton Swarm Multiball, the camera often zooms to the upper left flipper when one ball is closing in, making it impossible to track the other one.
      3) When two balls are locked on neighboring fields on the princess turntable gown, players can stack a third one between them, on top of both, with no further field occupied. Now when multiball starts, this third ball will sometimes be flung not on the playfield, but to the very bottom of the table, where the program doesn't detect it, resulting in a stuck game. Tilting won't help. The only way to get it out again (besides restart) is to change the camera view, so that the table 'sees' it, which i find strange enough to be called a bug.
      4) One of the mastery reward pictures says "Ogre" but it's clearly depicting the troll.
      Last edited by SiggR22; 01-21-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Platinumstorm
        • Jan 2018

Hi, first off thanks for making this game. I have enjoyed your games for quite a while, just wish we had crossover support on the switch.

I play classic mode exclusively; it's possible that not all of these are bugs and that I just don't understand what I'm doing:

Son of Zeus (Switch):
        If you have activated Cerberus and then hit the Cerberus hole with MORTAL special active, and you get a heroic score, it's possible to have the ball fail to go kill the dogs, and it spits it down towards the flippers instead. I don't know if this happens with the other rewards, I've only had it happen one time.

Ball save somewhat frequently launches the ball off of a bumper hop it into the third space instantly losing the ball.

The left and right kickbacks seem to fail a majority of the time, merely bouncing the ball up and down a few times before a ball out. [this is the one that I'm not sure if it's a bug or not; but it certainly feelsl ike one]

The green spinny Medusa thing doesn't add a ball save flash, even though it saves the ball very frequently.

Cerberus is pretty laggy in handheld mode.
        Last edited by Platinumstorm; 01-21-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• tacobell
          • Jan 2018

question about the requirements for fx3

I was able to play fx2, and it ran great, when I started fx3 it was really laggy, not playable, is it my computer?.... please help

Comment

• hajdu
            Community Representative
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by tacobell
            I was able to play fx2, and it ran great, when I started fx3 it was really laggy, not playable, is it my computer?.... please help
            Hey,
            if you have a dedicated GPU, make sure it's set as default. In most cases this is the cause of this issue.

Comment

• tacobell
              • Jan 2018

a dedicated gpu would be one that you buy right, because I don't have that, I have the one that came with my pc, could you still do the same thing with that one?

Comment

• hajdu
                Community Representative
                • Nov 2017

Originally posted by tacobell
                a dedicated gpu would be one that you buy right, because I don't have that, I have the one that came with my pc, could you still do the same thing with that one?
                Hey,
                if you have only 1 GPU in your PC then it's already set as default.
                Sadly I'm afraid your specs are not reaching the requirements for FX3. Sorry about this!

Comment

• tacobell
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by hajdu
                  Hey,
                  if you have only 1 GPU in your PC then it's already set as default.
                  Sadly I'm afraid your specs are not reaching the requirements for FX3. Sorry about this!
                  it's fine thank you.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Game breaking glitch in Marvel's women of power: Champions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6xDzcfHpw
                    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

Comment

• SteveValek
                      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                      Game breaking glitch in Marvel's women of power: Champions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6xDzcfHpw
                      They will sort it,after they've sorted the Level 41 glitch ! 😂

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by SteveValek
                        They will sort it,after they've sorted the Level 41 glitch ! ��
                        Did you notice Steve that the score was 60 billion, when the current high score on the leaderboards is 51 billion? Seems they just want to hold me back. lol btw I currently have 11 million in xp and yet again, the 3rd time level 41 :P

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                        sigpic

Comment

• SteveValek
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                          Did you notice Steve that the score was 60 billion, when the current high score on the leaderboards is 51 billion? Seems they just want to hold me back. lol btw I currently have 11 million in xp and yet again, the 3rd time level 41 :P
                          Yeah...you blew it's mind!
                          Us level 40s,don't get that problem,because we are exactly,where we should be..
                          I wonder what your level will be,when they release the 40 cap?
                          That will be interesting...

Comment

• BadMamaJama
                            • Jan 2018

Rome- My ball gets stuck under the left upper flipper a couple times per game. Activating the flipper releases it, but it's annoying.

Comment

• Platinumstorm
                              • Jan 2018

Please ignore, complaint eventually resolved itself.
                              Last edited by Platinumstorm; 02-09-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Another Marvel's Women Of Power glitch. Disappearing ball.

While in a two ball multiball and trying to take down Bombshell I sent one of my balls into the 3rd shoot to start squirrel multiball and my second ball found its way into the same shoot and just disappeared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNyRtRig54

sigpic

Comment

Working...