Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Just wait for a little bit after pressing X. There is a delay between uploading and retrieving tournament scores from the leader boards. I don't know why it does it, but it likes to hang a little for some reason.

Comment

• zoetl
      • Oct 2010

Fish Tales, PS4 pro, turning music vol down not working! While in the options menu I can hear how the music vol is changing, but going back to the table it changes nothing. Just a little bug, but since the music is stressfull for me, not so good ;-)

Edit: Tried the 2nd Williams table and it’s the same. It seems that the music and sound effects are somehow connected, because when I turn down the sound effects, the music also dissapears!?

Anyone else with this bug?
      Last edited by zoetl; 10-23-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• gondrup
        • May 2018

(Nintendo Switch only)

I posted this back in May and also e-mailed support who replied and said it would be passed on to the dev team. I haven't heard anything since and the bug is still present.

When in handheld mode and rotated to portrait, the left joycon cannot control both flippers at once (using the d-pad). The left flipper cancels out the right one. This happens on all tables.

To recreate: rotate the screen of any table so that the left joycon is at the bottom, attempt to raise both flippers at the same time by using the d-pad buttons.

Comment

• cantankerous--
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon
          Aliens vs. Predator: PS4. There's a bug that leads to insane scoring when the ball somehow gets stuck in the nest of bumpers. Single player, Classic, 1 ball, 5 minute & Survival leaderboards are now all full of bogus scores accumulated using this bug. Please fix the table & leaderboards a.s.a.p. Zen, it's looking in a sorry state.
          This should be taken seriously. There are several guys posting rediculous scores in the trillions on the AvsP table and do so whenever they please posting images to our ps4 community one upping the other, so it's not a fluke and began after the williams update which, in however small way has changed the way other tables play. I can only provide one example, but on the star wars rogue 1 table when you sit and just catch the ball with the right flipper and just bang out bumpers it used to, pre williams tables every few balls spit out a fast one that was a different trajectory and would bounce on your right flipper so you couldnt just camp there all damn day without some risk, however minor and now it just spits out balls straight to the flipper and occassionally one just falls out of the hole so weak and slow it just falls to the left flipper. Something is different that is allowing these guys to catch a ball somehow in the bumpers of the AvsP table and it just sits there spitting out billions of points.

The game was shut down yesterday for about 10 minutes. We all had internet access and access to sony, but not the game. Was an update put out? What, if so, did it entail?
          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

• HighFive
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by gondrup
            (Nintendo Switch only)

I posted this back in May and also e-mailed support who replied and said it would be passed on to the dev team. I haven't heard anything since and the bug is still present.

When in handheld mode and rotated to portrait, the left joycon cannot control both flippers at once (using the d-pad). The left flipper cancels out the right one. This happens on all tables.

To recreate: rotate the screen of any table so that the left joycon is at the bottom, attempt to raise both flippers at the same time by using the d-pad buttons.
            Its not a bug, the d-pad on Switch simply is made that way , you cannot press 2 input at the same time on the d-pad for two different action. Its not the best way, but play on the other reverse portrait mode ( but you will neeed manualy to configure the button, there is a mix up with the FX button, and the joystick for nudging, camera moving up )

Comment

• Schade
              • Oct 2018

Hi,
              There is a bug on Highspeed 2 table in "battle mode" on Nintendo Switch : Sometime, if you lost the ball during a special mode (like redline, supercharged or secret mode), you get a game over and, like in battle mode the balls suppose to be infinite during 3 minutes, the score is set to 0 and you automatically lost the match. It's appends to me several times and it's very frustrating then you got a score very higher than your opponent ! :P
              Last edited by Schade; 10-28-2018, 02:45 PM.
              -- Schade --

Comment

• tinyhorsesinmytea
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by HighFive
                Its not a bug, the d-pad on Switch simply is made that way , you cannot press 2 input at the same time on the d-pad for two different action. Its not the best way, but play on the other reverse portrait mode ( but you will neeed manualy to configure the button, there is a mix up with the FX button, and the joystick for nudging, camera moving up )
                When did these sneaky little guys add in the option to change the effects button to something else? That'a fantastic. I literally just doubled by best High Speed score on the first try, because vertical mode is where it's at!

Comment

• HighFive
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by tinyhorsesinmytea
                  When did these sneaky little guys add in the option to change the effects button to something else? That'a fantastic. I literally just doubled by best High Speed score on the first try, because vertical mode is where it's at!
                  This it was patch in the first week. Was not there in the beginning, happy that its there now too

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Three weeks now since Williams tables release and still no patch fixing the getaway table glitch. I get it, you wanna fix this and the other glitches related to the williams tables at the same time, but some news regarding a future update and some sort of expected time of release would be nice.
                    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

Comment

• M!chel
                      • Sep 2018

Bug on Aliens vs Predator table.
                      The ball got stuck in between the bumpers on the top, I could have let it bump forever and easily acquire a nice top score.
                      Only way to stop it was to tilt the game.
                      It happened to me twice on the same game!
                      Coincidence or bug?

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                        Pinhead
                        • May 2018

Originally posted by M!chel
                        Bug on Aliens vs Predator table.
                        The ball got stuck in between the bumpers on the top, I could have let it bump forever and easily acquire a nice top score.
                        Only way to stop it was to tilt the game.
                        It happened to me twice on the same game!
                        Coincidence or bug?

Thanks for posting this footage. It's a bug that has led to multiple unscrupulous players with little to no talent or integrity absolutely decimating all the various game mode's leaderboards on PS4. Zen, you now have video proof. Please fix the issue & remove all the fake scores.

Comment

• etlame
                          • Nov 2018

Playing on Nintendo Switch:

1. Last week in matchup games on "The Getaway" I was getting a ballout before the timer ran out during timed supercharger mode (where every ramp or so is like 5 mil) happened a lot of times.

2. On Doom table during lockout (red light) when all enemies are defeated and I hit the Power Up Ramp the game closes saying there is an error happened 2 times to me.

Comment

• joyrider3774
                            Pinhead
                            • Jan 2011

I had a ball being trapped leading to quick high scores bug happen on the walking dead table yesterday. I have no video footage as i was not recording while playing and it happend in match up and time was nearly up (i did not have enough time to enable recording quickly) but the ball got somehow trapped at the the trap door where the zombie usually sticks out. I'm not sure how or in what mode it happend but it was either while the trap door was getting shut (the zombie not showing) and getting big scores because the zombie usually sticking out of the door kept getting hit, i don't think it was the other way around (trap door going from close to open) as i can't see how the ball could get stuck then unless the zombie showing up again had something to do with it

Comment

• LeanderL
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • May 2013

Han Solo pack, Calrissian table: during a smuggler 2-ball, I drained a ball on the left but the other one was in the center of the field...it just disappeared and I lost the ball...and had to start the next one.
                              http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• Croftanator
                                Table Designer
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by LeanderL
                                Han Solo pack, Calrissian table: during a smuggler 2-ball, I drained a ball on the left but the other one was in the center of the field...it just disappeared and I lost the ball...and had to start the next one.
                                Did the ball on the playfield score a Super Jackpot (hit the sink hole) before the ball on the left drained? If that was the case, the Super Jackpot ball would have got reset to the captive lane, and you were technically down to 1 ball - which unfortunately was in the process of draining.

Comment

Working...