X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbo
    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Chili
    Hi Cantankerous!

Thanks for the feedback, it is very useful for us.

Good news, we found the bug! We have already fixed it but until we can make the new patch we have a workaround solution for those who suffer from this issue and cannot play their tables.

To fix it you have to load the table, restart it and quit the Main Menu while the intro camera is still running (so do not start the table). This should fix the game for now.

We are already working on a patch addressing this issue and some others as well (like the rewind one) and hopefully we can release it to you very soon.

Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience!

Zen Team
    That's a big relief, thanks.

Comment

• Currenseeder1
      • Jan 2019

Bugs and Stuff

Originally posted by cantankerous--
      I bought em and yep they be buggy too.
      First, your last comment reminiscing over the good ol’ days was enjoyable. It’s fun to learn of another addict’s extreme gaming measures. Even as the eyes change from such abuse, I’ll likely stop solely due to blindness!

Congratulations on getting some feedback regarding the new content. I went back and checked the other aforementioned tables. They are indeed still malfunctioning. It’s unfortunate no one from Zen will even respond when it comes to the older tables. I still have never played The Avengers with it working correctly.

Sony explained they will apply pressure on Zen to fix chronically unplayable content if enough players contact them. I gave them a few specifics, and obtained a reference number for follow up. I shall contact them periodically to do just that, and encourage you, and anyone else dealing with long term issues and zero communication with Zen to do the same.

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Currenseeder1
        First, your last comment reminiscing over the good ol’ days was enjoyable. It’s fun to learn of another addict’s extreme gaming measures. Even as the eyes change from such abuse, I’ll likely stop solely due to blindness!

Congratulations on getting some feedback regarding the new content. I went back and checked the other aforementioned tables. They are indeed still malfunctioning. It’s unfortunate no one from Zen will even respond when it comes to the older tables. I still have never played The Avengers with it working correctly.

Sony explained they will apply pressure on Zen to fix chronically unplayable content if enough players contact them. I gave them a few specifics, and obtained a reference number for follow up. I shall contact them periodically to do just that, and encourage you, and anyone else dealing with long term issues and zero communication with Zen to do the same.
        Good luck with Sony following through with their promises. They are notorious at providing lip service.

The good old days. Ya, I'm an old guy for sure. Went into the Marines just out of high school in 82 just when the popular arcade games were asteroids, space invaders and frogger. So, watched as the industry grew and then crashed and then home systems became all the rage. I've personally owned every Nintendo console including the switch which my kids (two) each have one, but I have had systems many have never even heard of that all mostly bombed. lol I wont list them here, but my addiction, if you will, has been one of enjoyment for me and at least to some degree frustrating for the women in my life. I'm nearly 55 and still got game as long as that game is arcadish in nature, golf or racing. I suck at fps's. I've finished in the top 10 of Zen tournaments a handful of times and won twice. I've had #1 high scores bunches of times and currently have about 6? Not sure from one day to the next. lol Still get a rise when I get a #1 so I keep at it. I think once I am no longer good it won't be as much fun. It's just so much different now as compared to the 80's and 90's where if you posted the high on a vid cabinet it might be there for months. Now, as soon as a table or other game is released within hours techniques and strategies glitches and exploits are all on youtube for everyone to see and benefit from so competively speaking its much harder to get and maintain those #1's, but also too now, when you do everyone in the world can see your name, so in that respect its pretty awesome. Win a zen tournament and your almost guaranteed to have all the other good players following you or wanting to be your friend unless your like me and already have all the greatest players as friends. lol well, unless they are on PC, but even we know of each others names by rep.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• Llabnip
          • Jun 2012

This is f'd up. I had to restart my game and because that mode has a save even if you do not select it the game will not give you a ball. I will have to go in now and reload a previous profile. Hope it works, but here is the thing. You guys never ever fix shit lately so Im going to go into my community and have them all do it. Let's see the outcry after. Be back shortly.
          You definitely picked an apropos nickname. I don’t think I’ve seen a comment of yours that didn’t include a complaint of some kind. I bet you’re fun at parties, lol.

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Llabnip
            You definitely picked an apropos nickname. I don’t think I’ve seen a comment of yours that didn’t include a complaint of some kind. I bet you’re fun at parties, lol.
            This isn't reality dude. In reality you goto walmart and buy a toaster and if you get home and the toaster don't work you take it back and exchange it and all is right in the world. In video game land you buy something that is typically overhyped using graphics displayed on high res, super graphically powerful computers and not even the systems they are supposedly produced for even though often you are lied to and lead to believe otherwise, you then get the game and the graphics are lower than expected with necessary first day patches and subsequent patches for the next 6 months that rarely ever live up to what you saw during it's presentation at E3 and you are entirely at the mercy of the devs and producers and whoever owns the system to prioritize things they feel should be fixed based on cost analysis vs how many the fix will appeal to. Trust me when I tell you, that without those willing to look like turds and constanly prodding the devs into fixing things they would have little motivation to do so. It actually costs them money to fix things then it costs additional money to submit patches to Sony. I don't expect you to thank me or even agree with my motivation to keep at the prodding, but it is a necessary evil. Nothing that has ever occured that resulted in the betterment of a product did so without those willing to speak up, and if you were to go back a few years ago when I was here under a different name (hoosier_daddy) you would see that I started out being kind and patient and now years later I'm still beating the drum and my patience has warn thin, but I still try and remain respectful. Regarding your assessment that I'm a debi downer at parties. Everyone loves me, you know, cause if they don't they know they'll here about it. :P

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• yannick91400
              • Mar 2019

Issue when i want to put in full screen the game

Hello Guys

when i want to put the game in full screen on my second screen in 1050*1680 … i've got an issue
              Capture2.JPG

before january it was possible but not now…
              i do alt + enter but no way, impossible to have game in full screen.

on my first screen, no issue why !!!!
              this is my version of W10Capture.JPG
              Last edited by yannick91400; 03-23-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Llabnip
                • Jun 2012

This isn't reality dude. In reality you goto walmart and buy a toaster and if you get home and the toaster don't work you take it back and exchange it and all is right in the world. In video game land you buy something that is typically overhyped using graphics displayed on high res, super graphically powerful computers and not even the systems they are supposedly produced for even though often you are lied to and lead to believe otherwise, you then get the game and the graphics are lower than expected with necessary first day patches and subsequent patches for the next 6 months that rarely ever live up to what you saw during it's presentation at E3 and you are entirely at the mercy of the devs and producers and whoever owns the system to prioritize things they feel should be fixed based on cost analysis vs how many the fix will appeal to. Trust me when I tell you, that without those willing to look like turds and constanly prodding the devs into fixing things they would have little motivation to do so. It actually costs them money to fix things then it costs additional money to submit patches to Sony. I don't expect you to thank me or even agree with my motivation to keep at the prodding, but it is a necessary evil. Nothing that has ever occured that resulted in the betterment of a product did so without those willing to speak up, and if you were to go back a few years ago when I was here under a different name (hoosier_daddy) you would see that I started out being kind and patient and now years later I'm still beating the drum and my patience has warn thin, but I still try and remain respectful. Regarding your assessment that I'm a debi downer at parties. Everyone loves me, you know, cause if they don't they know they'll here about it. :P
                The thing is, it always sounds like you’re treating Zen as they’ve done all those things you mentioned, when in my experience, Zen is better than any other gaming developer I’ve ever interacted with when it comes to listening to the community, fixing problems, giving feedback, etc. I’m also pretty sure they’re aware of all the problems people have posted and are either in the process of fixing them or they’re scheduled to be fixed after whatever they’re hands are filled with now. I’m absolutely sure they care about their games and their customers and are probably more upset than you are when a bug appears in something they made. So when I read someone ranting on about how the people at Zen don’t care and that they’re going to go get their group of virtual friends to spam Zen about something it always come across to me like some toddler throwing a temper tantrum, ie a huge annoyance that does no good, helps no one, and just serves to upset people who are already trying their best.
                BTW, you’re right. I was trying to make a joke but I should have just left that party comment out. I apologize for that.

Comment

• Llabnip
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Currenseeder1

I’m sure that the guys at Zen are doing their best to solve any issues. I really don’t see how Sony applying pressure to Zen would do anything that wouldn’t actually make things worse for not only Zen but also those of us who love their game.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Llabnip
                    The thing is, it always sounds like you’re treating Zen as they’ve done all those things you mentioned, when in my experience, Zen is better than any other gaming developer I’ve ever interacted with when it comes to listening to the community, fixing problems, giving feedback, etc. I’m also pretty sure they’re aware of all the problems people have posted and are either in the process of fixing them or they’re scheduled to be fixed after whatever they’re hands are filled with now. I’m absolutely sure they care about their games and their customers and are probably more upset than you are when a bug appears in something they made. So when I read someone ranting on about how the people at Zen don’t care and that they’re going to go get their group of virtual friends to spam Zen about something it always come across to me like some toddler throwing a temper tantrum, ie a huge annoyance that does no good, helps no one, and just serves to upset people who are already trying their best.
                    BTW, you’re right. I was trying to make a joke but I should have just left that party comment out. I apologize for that.
                    Okay, I listened, but now you have no idea what the f your talking about. Some of these issues like cheats have been on the boards over a year now and they say the scores are clearly bogus but after a thourough investigation by their crack team who know the software that they can not see any wrong doing so will not remove them. The scores are clearly fake and the same exact people continue to post fake scores yet because Zens crack team is unable to see wrongdoing they will not even be bother to remove the bogus scores.

I feel like I just returned that toaster from my previous analogy to walmart and after explaining 10 times that I'm bringing it back because it doesnt work to customer service they went and got you the regional manager to talk calmly to me and explain that I'm being irrational then after I'm calm have me explain it a 11th time instead of just fixing the problem to begin with.
                    Last edited by cantankerous--; 03-25-2019, 07:24 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Dopey
                      • Oct 2018

It shouldn't be this frustrating to use my Zen Toaster (tm).

I should be playing the game instead of coming here to complain about it. The one thing that baffles me most:

WHY IS THE 2ND SURVIVAL SCORE TARGET FOR FISH TALES TOURNAMENTS 70 MILLION POINTS???

Someone screwed up. It's not fun. It didn't use to be this way. Flaw described in great detail earlier in this thread.
                      Last edited by Dopey; 03-27-2019, 05:19 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• snoopy
                        • Oct 2018

Safecracker Vault Letters

the vault letters always reset after a game,in the original machine they carry over ,makes getting token multiball a frustrating exercise.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Dopey
                          It shouldn't be this frustrating to use my Zen Toaster (tm).

I should be playing the game instead of coming here to complain about it. The one thing that baffles me most:

WHY IS THE 2ND SURVIVAL SCORE TARGET FOR FISH TALES TOURNAMENTS 70 MILLION POINTS???

Someone screwed up. It's not fun. It didn't use to be this way. Flaw described in great detail earlier in this thread.
                          It is a kind of high jump to the 70 million, but as you can easily score a billion points on that table in under 5 minutes they probably did that deliberately.

sigpic

Comment

• m4r1ju4n
                            • Mar 2019

nintendo switch fx 3 crash on load screen

after i buy williams pinball vol.3 my fx/3 pinball on loading screen load till 76,8 % and then wrote "The software closed because an error occured" everytime when game start. help please.

Comment

• VirtuaDream
                              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by HighFive
                              The flippers sometime are not registering action lately, playing on IOS atm, but saw people claiming it also happen on consoles, with tables from pack 3. Didnt test if others tables from older packs are affected too, this issue seem to have appear with pack no.3.
                              It happens on android also.
                              Steam ID: virtuadream

Comment

• Bazzy34
                                • Apr 2019

Nintendo Switch

Can’t buy Williams 3 on Switch all the 3 tables just show yellow “I’s” and cannot buy at eshop...? Any suggestions...? Thx. Great games...!

Comment

Working...