Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post all bugs here

Hi Chili,

I've reported many bugs on the beta forum here : https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17193-

Most of them are still not fixed, especially on Deadpool :
    • Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3.
    • New bug : launch the wizard but nothing happens, no tilt possible = restart.
    • And always the katana multiball may a very long time to start, so the ball save deserve nothing.

There are many bugs on my beta thread, please just take a look to the most important (Epic Quest with Princess multiball, etc).

Hey wims_Beta! I will inform our developers regarding the bugs you mentioned. Thanks for your patience!

When I turn on backglass repositioning all I get in place of the backglass is a file path in the top left corner of my backglass.

The file path seems to point to the table or menu that is currently on the screen

Hey Jamman39! You also have to specify the right size, you can play with size until it fits for your desire. Please check it! Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Chili; 06-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamman39 View Post
    Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a nice day!

Alien vs. Predator's super skillshot doesn't seem to work. After hitting the initial skillshot (I choose the right ramp, the ball immediately feeds to the upper right flipper for the shot @ the alien). Hitting the alien only gives 10,000 points however.

Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.
    Last edited by lovedaddy; 06-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.

I created an account just to report this bug, as it seems to not be mentioned anywhere. The touch controls for the Switch are broken now, you can't launch the ball through the touchscreen anymore. This was working fine until about a week ago. The flipper functions work fine, but you simply CANT launch the ball with the plunger. The hand-swipe icon still pops up showing you where to swipe, but the area responds as the flipper. I'm pretty distressed since vertical handheld mode with the touch controls has been my favorite way to play since I got it a few weeks ago. This seems to apply to all the tables, but I only have bought a few.

Please respond, you guys had a functioning touchscreen system and now it's non-functioning. This needs to be a critical bug! The plunger controls NO LONGER WORK ON SWITCH TOUCHSCREEN.

Hey shoeletariat! Thanks for reporting this issue, I will inform our developers about it! We appreciate your support!

Hey wims_Beta! Can you please tell us more about this issue: "Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3."
    How do you mean ball doesn't return to the normal?
    Also in Deadpool there are Issues and Chapters, so we are curious where did you have the problem with the ball?
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!
    I play on PS4. It didn't work during Match-Up mode, but also didn't work on Classic Single Player. I repeat, Alien vs. Predator, super skillshot only rewards 10,000 points.

Maybe we´ll get a reaction in this Thread.... *hope*

There are several People with the Same Problem!!

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...nball-FX3-logo

&

https://steamcommunity.com/app/44212...8401669456458/

Playing the game whitout any Errors until you decide to spend some bucks for new Tables.
    The Game crashes every Time at "loading Profile".....

[...] Some- any- kind of acknowledgement from the developers would be greatly appreciated.
    [...] Then 2 hours later the program crashes every time. As a software developer myself you're making us all look bad.

Still wondering if this one is a mistake or a deliberate change to the table. During Epic Quest's princess multiball ALL jackpot lanes are always lit whether I've chosen them on the wheel or not. This makes half of the wheel slots pointless.

Can any mods shed any light on this?

I have two bugs to report. First, the Civil War table in wizard skills mode, the upper right flipper is stuck behind the back lip to the sink hole in front of it. I restart the game and the flipper is still stuck. Secondly, and this has NEVER worked is the skill shot for Masters of the Force. That wasn't working in FX2 and now it does not work in FX3. I have landed a skill shot 'precisely' at Luke a hundred times and never have had it work. Please fix these at your earliest. Thanks much!

Hi Chili, may I ask you if you guys are still working on the idea of an "automatic bug detection & ball recovery" feature ? I believe it's very feasible, the program could from time to time "check" if there's still a ball either in movement or in the launcher, and if not, send a new one. Obviously you will never be able to correct all bugs considering the high pace at which tables are getting released ; but people need to be able to play without the constant fear of losing game progress (which can mean literally hours of hard work). When it happens to me I'm so pissed off that I don't feel like playing the game any longer for a while. And it did keep away from digital pinball for some time, because you feel cheated on your wasted time. I know there is already something like that, but it's clearly too weak, what we need is a thoughtfully elaborated system that works every time flawlessly. Please investigate those cases when players are not able to continue their game, and make it so that the program detects those circumstances.

Thanks !

Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!

Hey Vincent! Thanks for your feedback and your question! We have this kind of feature however it's not able to "manage" every situation (bugs), so we definitely need to develop the system. We are sorry for the inconvenience! Have a nice day!

Hey Guys! We would like to ask you guys to always let us know the platform you use for playing. (when you report a bug) It helps us a lot! Thanks in advance! Have a great day guys!

Hey rmaultra! Thansk for reporting these issues! We will investigate the issue on the Civil War table.

Regarding the second problem - Masters of Force - please check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=045WcybA0-I

Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for the response. I'm on the PC version.