Thread: Post all bugs here

Default Post all bugs here

Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.
    Doom: sometimes nudging does not work at all...

Default Gratitude

Hey,
    many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!

Paranormal:
    the DMD in my 3screen-VPinCab switched off if you entered the mansion and switched back if you left.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!
    You're very welcome !

Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3

When you select your initials in the classic mode then the DMD pops up on the main screen also although i am in the cabinet mode and using a 3rd monitor for it.

Just playing Wild West Rampage tournament...camera 1 wide...top screen: change cam icon + pause icon or something like that pop up every few seconds (looks like touch screen). It's annoying!

This bug was present in FX2 too...then it was fixed. Please fix it again!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...BA9668A797ADA/
    Last edited by LeanderL; 12-01-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Screen rotation in cabinet mode does not save anymore. Have to configure it each time I load a table.

Everything was working great previously until I noticed this problem yesterday. Maybe you ran a new update? The Steam/Pinball FX3 boot screen is even faced the right way, and then as soon as the menu comes up, it's wrong.

Please fix this issue.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by meatpacker81 View Post
    Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3
    I second this issue.

Default Appreciation

Hey Guys,
    thank you for all the reports!
    I created a ticket for all of them but please notice that because of the holiday season a little delay may be possible in the repair processes.

Wishing you a great holiday season!

This has happened twice now in the last week.

I start loading the Steam version of FX3 and when the splash screen gets to "Checking Tables" it just stays there and never advances. I can not exit the program within the program. I eventually have to Alt + Tab out to the desktop, activate the Task Manager, and manually End Task "Pinball FX3" in order to close the application.

Edited to Add: This is a sporadic problem, not an ongoing one.
    Last edited by vitus979; 12-10-2017 at 02:50 PM.

OK, I know Zen is already aware of some of these issues, but after playing for the last few days I wanted to report the constant issues I’m seeing.

On Steam with cabinet mode enabled.

1. Screen orientation is sideways, have to change it upon each start up.
    2. The DMD is appearing in the middle of the playfield along with the top monitor “on certain events” even though we have a 2nd screen for DMD.
    3. The Superscore went to zero.
    4. Load time seems significantly longer.

On Xbox One
    1. Still no option to adjust to “Classic Initials” input instead of having to keyboard a whole name.

Hi Zen team, FYI I just got the Nintendo Switch version. I played two games of Sorcerer's Lair, then backed out to the menu and went to "Leaderboards". When I hit X to change to "Overall", it loaded for a second and then gave me the following screen: https://imgur.com/a/b2Ntd

I chose "Share", restarted the game, and was able to view the "Overall" leaderboards no problem after that.

Since downloading the new tables I have lost the customization awards from the last tournament and have noticed all other players are not displaying them. Also the Thor awards are not displaying for other players which I didn't even receive after competing in that tournament.

Got "Wild West Rampage" customizations back after a full Xbox shutdown but I still haven't got the "Thor" customizations.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-12-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Adventure Land (Switch / portrait mode)
    When the ball is held in the circular Vertigo chamber the camera view is incorrect. It focuses on the red ramp below it.

I have a graphics issue that looks like purple rice all over the screen. It appears on most tables since the first update to the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1es7xp8vjt...ssue.jpeg?dl=0

If anybody knows what this is called or what I can do to remove it is appreciate any info

On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.
    I think the pixelated ball on Doom is a feature (retro graphics). Not sure what triggers it

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Picture http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1184899850, had old screenshot on my computer. No clue what I did. Still not working.

Hey Guys,
    thank you for the reports, I forwarded them to the competent developers!
    Wishing you the best!

SON OF ZEUS:

- initials are not saved, you have to enter them every time

WILD WEST RAMPAGE

- still poor performance, lag...multiball unplayable. Win7 64bit, 16 GB Ram, MSI Radeon R9 280 OC 3 GB....1920x1080 resolution, FX3 maxed out. No single problems on other tables

FAMILY GUY

- table graphics glitch, family members have circles on them...looks like converting a x million color image to a 65k color image...

OTHER TABLES

- German translation with mistakes, not often but still annoying. New tables (Son of Zeus) also have some issues, sometimes English is displayed
    Last edited by LeanderL; 12-15-2017 at 12:48 AM.

HELP! XBOX ONE! Yesterday I was able to play

Am I the only xbox one user experiencing this? Every time I get to the "single player" screen, my entire console just freezes up and has to be rebooted. It loads my friend's scores, then instantly freezes up!Every time now today. I cannot play any tables and this happens on this same screen on every table I have attempted. The "single player" screen. Anyone else experiencing this? My console is an original release xbox one but plays all other games and apps fine.

What the Burger King is going on here?

UPDATE: Well, I uninstalled FX3 and all content, then re-installed the game, and am downloading table by table as I play them. At this time, no freezes. Works fine. Odd, but working.
    Last edited by steven120566; 12-15-2017 at 05:52 PM.

On Adventure Land increasing the jackpot to the maximum of 5,000,000 the dmd wrongly says 500,000. Also I have experienced a bug after the baloon multiball where the target on the TWIN lane doesn't go back down for the rest of the game.

Hello,
    I just finished my minipincab with pinballfx 2 & 3
    I do not have any concerns about pinball fx2
    On Pinball fx 3, 2 problems:
    * - the setting in cabinet mode (270 °) does not save back to (0 °)
    * - the DMD is duplicated, on the backglass and the playfield

Thank you for your help

I'm new to the series, so I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or something. But on the Switch version, I noticed that sometimes the leaderboards won't display at all. This would happen at random...
    *insert AMAZING signature here*