Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Post all bugs here

Default Theater of Magic view 2 in cabinet mode bug

Theater of Magic does not save selected view 2 in cabinet mode -classic arcade.

Every time I restart the game , for some reason it gives me View1W. The VIew 2 should be saved just like in all other pinball tables.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by OU7CAS7 View Post
    Thanks Linne. I am now looking at trying to send a fairly large file to Zen staff through my email account. Unfortunately, the file size limit is 50MB, and the size of the video clip is 583MB.

Does Zen have anything like a Google Drive account or Dropbox account that I could place the file into? I suspect that this is going to be a problem for most people, so Zen Studios would definitely benefit from having such an account.
    Currently, there is no option for that, however, if you write in an e-mail to support@zenstudios.com, that is 100% that I will answer that, and I can tell you the way, how it could be possible do that now.
    Community Representative
    Zen Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Linne_Zen View Post
    Currently, there is no option for that, however, if you write in an e-mail to support@zenstudios.com, that is 100% that I will answer that, and I can tell you the way, how it could be possible do that now.
    You are now an employee of Zen..................how the hell did that just happen?
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Linne / Bence, did you get an email with the Google Drive link? It's the first time I have used Google Drive, so I'm not sure if the storage service sent you an email automatically or not...

Also, I was wondering whether or not I would be able to play the Star Wars Pinball: Episode VI Return of the Jedi table again soon. Is it possible to fix the bug so that I can resume my current saved game on the table, or am I going to have to start again from scratch?

Hello? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by OU7CAS7 View Post
    Linne / Bence, did you get an email with the Google Drive link? It's the first time I have used Google Drive, so I'm not sure if the storage service sent you an email automatically or not...

Also, I was wondering whether or not I would be able to play the Star Wars Pinball: Episode VI Return of the Jedi table again soon. Is it possible to fix the bug so that I can resume my current saved game on the table, or am I going to have to start again from scratch?
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find your e-mail with the link. Could you please send it again? It would be much easier for the developers to identify the problem.
    Community Representative
    Zen Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Linne_Zen View Post
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find your e-mail with the link. Could you please send it again? It would be much easier for the developers to identify the problem.
    I have just sent an email with a link to the support email address.

How about the other issue on the Star Wars Pinball: Episode VI Return of the Jedi table? Did Zen staff work it out? Is it possible to get the problem fixed and continue my saved game, or would I need to start again?

OK, so I got an email from Bence saying that I will need to start again, as even if they manage to fix the problem, it won't fix my saved game.

I think I'll be recording most of my gameplay from now on...

Default White Water

Hello,
    Last 2 days I've sent balls up 'No Way Out!' lane and had the ball stick in the pop up elevator behind Yeti. The first couple times it was able to complete the pop up after 3 attempts. Now it just keeps popping up unsuccessfully. Windows 10.
    Thank you,
    Ed
    Last edited by SteelerEd; 09-02-2020 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Removed an extra "ball" from the post.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEd View Post
    Hello,
    Last 2 days I've sent balls up 'No Way Out!' lane and had the ball stick in the pop up elevator behind Yeti. The first couple times it was able to complete the pop up after 3 attempts. Now it just keeps popping up unsuccessfully. Windows 10.
    Thank you,
    Ed
    Could I ask if you have your VSYNC turned off? You can check it in the settings menu. Sometimes turning it on solved the issue.
    Community Representative
    Zen Studios

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456