Thread: Request : saves for tournaments

Default Request : saves for tournaments

Hi Zen !

Please can you make the save game possible for tournaments ? (as you did on FX2)

I say that because for WWR, I could play only one game in these conditions. It takes me all all the saturday afternoon, and couldnt take another entire afternoon to retry a game... I love pinball but I really love my family over all !

My friend Grofzout (first place for the moment, yeah !) had to play a part of the night, before he decided to lose his last balls willingly to sleep.

3 balls game tournament become impossible for many hardcore players without the possibility to save.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by wims_Beta View Post
    Hi Zen !

Please can you make the save game possible for tournaments ? (as you did on FX2)

I say that because for WWR, I could play only one game in these conditions. It takes me all all the saturday afternoon, and couldnt take another entire afternoon to retry a game... I love pinball but I really love my family over all !

My friend Grofzout (first place for the moment, yeah !) had to play a part of the night, before he decided to lose his last balls willingly to sleep.

3 balls game tournament become impossible for many hardcore players without the possibility to save.

Thanks !

Allowing people to save allows people to cheat. I wont explain further openly.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Allowing people to save allows people to cheat. I wont explain further openly.
    Interesting.

Thank you, I didn't expect a developer to answer me directly.
    Last edited by wims_Beta; 12-05-2017 at 07:53 PM.

I agree. Saving really should be for non tournament games. Tournaments are the real deal, no saving should occur. The 1 ball tournaments are great for those who don't have alot of time. Although I am not good enough for that to matter

Quote Originally Posted by wims_Beta View Post
    Interesting.

Thank you, I didn't expect a developer to answer me directly.
    Im just a user like you dude. Devs dont frequent this board as far as I know.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Default Appreciation

Hey Guys,
    thank you for the suggestion we deeply appreciate the fact that our community is so concerned about the games!

We are looking into the possibility to put this requested feature in the game!

Wishing you a great holiday season!

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Im just a user like you dude. Devs dont frequent this board as far as I know.
    They have from time to time
    Deep I think has done so the most
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey Guys,
    thank you for the suggestion we deeply appreciate the fact that our community is so concerned about the games!

We are looking into the possibility to put this requested feature in the game!

Wishing you a great holiday season!
    Thanks hajdu !

Allow each player to upload one in-game save to an online server? Trickier to cheat with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    Allow each player to upload one in-game save to an online server? Trickier to cheat with that one.
    Hard to imagine Zen could do that since the upload to online server in on Sony's part.