Results 1 to 42 of 42

Thread: Carnivals and Legends releasing, pick it up free of charge for a limited time!

  1. #1
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default Carnivals and Legends releasing, pick it up free of charge for a limited time!



    Help us celebrate 10 years of Pinball FX! Console, PC and Switch players can download the Carnivals and Legends pack FREE OF CHARGE in Pinball FX3 from December 12-19. We would like to thank everyone who played Pinball FX over the last decade, we are truly humbled by your support.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Free?? That's my favourite price.

    Christmas has come early. Thanks guys

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanks guys!

    Any new achievements w/ said pack? Just curious. (And no, I'm not complaining, just asking )

  4. #4
    Member QuietlyWrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    PS4; London, UK
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Damn, I might get a Switch after Christmas. I don't think there's any way to 'buy' a Switch game to my Nintendo account until after I have the console is there?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    Damn, I might get a Switch after Christmas. I don't think there's any way to 'buy' a Switch game to my Nintendo account until after I have the console is there?
    Unfortunately you're out of luck there.

  6. #6
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    Damn, I might get a Switch after Christmas. I don't think there's any way to 'buy' a Switch game to my Nintendo account until after I have the console is there?
    Hey,
    sadly only the base game is available on the eShop right now so you can only purchase in-game. Sorry about that!
    Wishing you the best!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Very generous, and a welcome gift. I just wanted to note that through steam it is charging the 6.99, which I would have gladly paid, but if it is free, then I thought you should know.

  8. #8
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    What an awesome early Christmas present. Thanks ZEN STUDIOS!!!


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  9. #9

    Default

    Thank you Zen, very nice Christmas present! And happy 10 years old Pinball FX, see you in 2027 for your 20 years old!

  10. #10
    Table Designer Croftanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hope you guys are enjoying the tables If you have any questions about Adventure Land in particular, I'd be happy to help out

    Also, challenge is on to beat my score, bring it on

    20171212210456_1.jpg

  11. #11
    Table Designer deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Same goes for the Son of Zeus, feel free to ask me anything about the table

  12. #12

    Default

    I just wanted to say Wow!
    That was an awesome surprise today
    Thanks a lot!

    The tables look and feel great.
    I don't have any questions yet but I bet they're still to come.

    @Deep & Akos
    I watched the whole stream yesterday:

    "We can't give you a release date yet..."
    "All we can say is, that it's going to be an unusual launch..."
    "I don't think we ever launched tables this way before..."
    etc.

    Haha!
    You cheeky b*stards
    Last edited by MuddyWolf_Beta; 12-12-2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: water

  13. #13

    Default Dlc packs

    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Same goes for the Son of Zeus, feel free to ask me anything about the table
    So off topic but I am still wanting to finish Zen Pinball 2 Trophies and you cant buy the DLC anymore.
    Will the FX3 DLC show up on Zen Pinball 2? You guys kinda blind sided us.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    Hope you guys are enjoying the tables If you have any questions about Adventure Land in particular, I'd be happy to help out

    Also, challenge is on to beat my score, bring it on

    20171212210456_1.jpg
    Enjoying the new tables and have already passed the billion mark on Adventure Land. Looking forward to the next 3 tables. Thanks

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Unfortunately the ios version is not free. I was surprised to find out that it was $2 per table. I’m almost positive that all previous zen originals have always been $1 per table in the past.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Adventure Land BGM reminds me of Biolab (ladies voice too) lol. Massive thank you for free release, had no idea I've been at these games a decade now but it's clear to see how far we've come with the series though I do miss several of the tables we lost. Speaking of which we still getting Zen Soccer back?

    Enjoying both but trying to figure out how to get big points fast of Adventure Land (for the challenges). Son of Zeus is fantastic in just how crazy the table gets, I literally had no idea there was gonna be a massive storm with wind and rain involved (I legit grinned just watching it go!).

    Anyway off to spread the word to my friends, some have queried about the game so there's no better time to try for themselves and for what I've experienced so far the tables are not likely to be too harsh on newbies.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    238

    Default

    First of all congratulations on your 10 years anniversary guys (and girls?)! And thank you very much for the gift!

    Adventure Land makes me thing of Partyland from Pinball Fantasies. A lot to do on this table, but maybe also a bit to much to see. I really love the design of Zues!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thank you so much. Your original tables are my favorites.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Adventure Land BGM reminds me of Biolab (ladies voice too) lol. Massive thank you for free release, had no idea I've been at these games a decade now but it's clear to see how far we've come with the series though I do miss several of the tables we lost. Speaking of which we still getting Zen Soccer back?

    Enjoying both but trying to figure out how to get big points fast of Adventure Land (for the challenges). Son of Zeus is fantastic in just how crazy the table gets, I literally had no idea there was gonna be a massive storm with wind and rain involved (I legit grinned just watching it go!).

    Anyway off to spread the word to my friends, some have queried about the game so there's no better time to try for themselves and for what I've experienced so far the tables are not likely to be too harsh on newbies.
    I thought the ladies voice was Cindy from WWW Rampage
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Thanks a lot Zen for this Xmas present !

    For adventure land you can listen the music from Mars / Biolab and maybe Ms Splosion (not sure) but the 2 tables are very fun maybe too flashy for Adventure land but I need more Xp to make a final opinion.
    Mention Woaw to Chronos Mr Deep it was amazing the 1st time I had launched it !
    It sounds like a good pack and I enjoying to play it!

  21. #21
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    I'm really glad you all enjoying these tables this much!

    Let's see who'll be the best on the scoreboards!

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Cool! Thank you very much Zen! That's a Nice present
    I am enjoying the game every day. Will check these tables later today

  23. #23

    Default

    Thank you, great christmas gift!

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Thank you Zen'Team... awsome tables, congrats ror the 10 years... Hey i have beaten your score, sorry bro...

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Adventure Land BGM reminds me of Biolab (ladies voice too) lol. Massive thank you for free release, had no idea I've been at these games a decade now but it's clear to see how far we've come with the series though I do miss several of the tables we lost. Speaking of which we still getting Zen Soccer back?
    I second Super League Football, I loved that table and still think it was one of the better ones. I don't need a release date or anything, but it would be nice if someone from Zen can confirm if it is still in the cards or not.

  26. #26
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    I second Super League Football, I loved that table and still think it was one of the better ones. I don't need a release date or anything, but it would be nice if someone from Zen can confirm if it is still in the cards or not.
    Hey there,
    we had to remove those tables due to licensing issues with them. We are keeping the discussions regarding those tables above the water but right now I cannot promise you anything.

    Wishing you the best!

  27. #27
    Junior Member duckscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thank you for the free tables!
    I just tried them out last night. They are both a lot of fun!
    The effects on Son of Zeus are really cool...and Adventure Land is just Crazy Town

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duckscott View Post
    Thank you for the free tables!
    I just tried them out last night. They are both a lot of fun!
    The effects on Son of Zeus are really cool...and Adventure Land is just Crazy Town
    WOW! The original designs made me a fan. No exception with these. Fantastic! Never stop designing these. Best release since Wild West and Castlestorm. BTW the reprise of some old table BGM normally would annoy me. However, in Adventureland, it seems like it was done extremely appropriately. Nice job, Zen. Licenses are OK but your original stuff is almost always a home run.

  29. #29

    Default

    Woo hoo, was a nice surprise to open the windows version & see the tables added as already purchased, 70/70 rather than the 68/70 I expected after seeing the update arrive on the android version.

    Thanx folks, luv the new tables, luv the freebie, congrats on the anniversary, may many more follow

  30. #30

    Default

    Thanks for these 2 tables. Much appreciated.

    BTW, have you ever thought of approaching a company like Stern and getting any of your tables made into a real table? Actually Jersey Jack Pinball would do a better job of representing your tables correctly.

  31. #31
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Thanks guys!

    Any new achievements w/ said pack? Just curious. (And no, I'm not complaining, just asking )
    Yes check this out


    Wrath of the Titan: trophy on the Son of Zeus table

    Step 1: spell Titan by shooting the volcano ramp 5x

    Step 2: Continue to shoot the volcano ramp in order to keep breaking down barriers to the top of the volcano. Once the barriers are down, shoot the ball up the ramp so that the ball goes to the top of the volcano - which makes Chronos (the Titan) appear

    Step 3: hit his face with the ball once to open his mouth

    Step 4: shoot the ball into his mouth to lock the ball

    Step 5: repeat steps 3 and 4 two more times to lock 3 balls and earn the trophy.

    Here is a video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajUefIvLwoc



    They can rest now: trophy on the Adventure Land table


    Step 1: spell TIRELESS 3x by having the ball roll over the lanes to the flippers. Spelling it 3x actives the hands and makes the ball roll to them

    Step 2: after activating the left set of hands - shoot straight up the middle lane to use the hands on the left

    Step3: after activating the right set of hands - shoot the ball up the right “LOOP” ramp (it is red) this will take the ball into the hands on the right

    After using both sets of hands in one ball the trophy will pop

    Here is a video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc11rpJaCqU


    For more go here
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...phy-guide.html
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 12-16-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Added quote

  32. #32

    Default

    Great tables, having great fun!

  33. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    These look great and I certainly appreciate free, but I've downloaded the tables on PS4 and they won't start. I've closed and restarted the game, but whenever I try to start either of these tables, it takes me to the download where it just shows that I've already downloaded them.

  34. #34
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmulator View Post
    These look great and I certainly appreciate free, but I've downloaded the tables on PS4 and they won't start. I've closed and restarted the game, but whenever I try to start either of these tables, it takes me to the download where it just shows that I've already downloaded them.
    Did you download both the demo and unlock?

  35. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Is the free time over? Cause I don't see it for free on ps store.

  36. #36
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emboliformis View Post
    Is the free time over? Cause I don't see it for free on ps store.
    Yes! It expired once the PS Store updated.

  37. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Did you download both the demo and unlock?
    Yes.

  38. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Bonjour a l'équipe de zen
    je voulais vous dire que je suis fan de vos tables ! Carnival est exeptionnel MAIS la musique est vraiment nul et pejore vraiment sur la table je suis vraiment déçu.
    Pourquoi vous avez repris la musique de BIOLABS BLADE et MARS pour en faire un patchwork qui fait que l'on se croi dans ces tables pfffff c vraiment nul
    cette table mérite une bande son digne de son fun et unique comme la table
    c vraiment décevant :confus::furieux::confus:

  39. #39
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmulator View Post
    Yes.
    Try restoring the licenses on your PS4.

    Settings >> Account >> Restore Licenses

  40. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Yes! It expired once the PS Store updated.
    Thanks, it was a close one, but I missed it. So I bought it

  41. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi All,

    I downloaded the tables while they were free on the Windows 10 version of the game (which is Play Anywhere cross compatible with Xbox One), but whenever I try to access them on my Xbox One X, it's asking me to pay for them? I've tried importing tables with no success.

    Is this a known issue?

  42. #42
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juganawt View Post
    Hi All,

    I downloaded the tables while they were free on the Windows 10 version of the game (which is Play Anywhere cross compatible with Xbox One), but whenever I try to access them on my Xbox One X, it's asking me to pay for them? I've tried importing tables with no success.

    Is this a known issue?
    Hey there,
    can you please contact us at support@zenstudios.com?
    Thank you in advance!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •