• onoff
    Administrator
    • Jun 2009

PlayStation bug report

Feel free to post any bug related to the Playstation systems
  • Unregistered

#2 Unapproved
    Can't play downloaded tables PS4

Bought 2 groups of tables epic quest and aliens. Downloaded them and went to the game the start screen shows 9 out of 40 which with the new downloaded tables is correct. Go to play them the game has them in gray. Click on the newly purchased tables and says go to download and play. Already downloaded the add on... cant get past the download then play even though they are already downloaded.

Comment

• Unregistered

#3 Unapproved
      Whenever I finish playing on a table loading times sometimes take up to three minutes to load the "play again" screen on a PS4 Pro.

Comment

• bosstime
        Pinhead
        • Dec 2017

Was doing survival mode on El Dorado. The timer froze at 04:03 for a couple minutes (i still could play on) and after awhile it began working again.

Comment

• bosstime
          Pinhead
          • Dec 2017

While playing in the El Dorado tournament i upgraded the bumpers from level 6 to 7 but the bumper score given stays the same.

Comment

• Dicepticon79
            • Jul 2011

Some Bugs i run in to...

1 Ball challenge on Avengers : Quinjet & Captain A. / Iron Man Multiballs dont stop saving the Balls for ever, tiltng the table ends up in an endless Tiltloop
            Singleplayer on Avengers : Hulk was staying on the Screen doing his Armwrestling'move without Thor, he left as a new Mission started
            In the Wizzardmode the Hulk'ball & Ironman'ball drained in to the ballsave, the balls did'nt return, the table was
            untiltable

1 Ball challenge on Spiderman : after starting the Ball there was a second Ball ready in the Plunger

1 Ball challenge on Champions {WoP} : at some point i could'nt use the Plunger by using left stick or X, nudging, made the Ball get shot back in play

Singleplayer on Adventures Land : Tireless Hands did not throw the Ball to the other Hands, it fell out, directly to the Flipperarm, with a hell of speed, so it draines if your not ready

Sometimes the main game {FX3} crushes together, just got kicked out of a classic mode Game on Han Solo, 3'5 billions, 2 balls left, score did'nt save.
            { said whil throwing the PS4 out of the Window lol }

On every table, if i use the plus 100% Points durring Multiballs, and i use the rewind Wizzardpower durring a Multiball, the plus 100% Points doesnt work anymore.
            Sometimes it goes back to normal after starting a new Multiball, sometimes it takes longer...
            Last edited by Dicepticon79; 01-11-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Grills74
              • Jan 2018

I played the table Marvel’s The Avengers 1 ball challenge and got stuck in a loop scoring 2,359,678,727 and had to eventually exit the game because even if I lost the balls on purpose they kept coming back. But now when I got to the 1 ball challenge even though it’s maxed out my score shows as 760,576!!

Comment

• SiggR22
                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Dicepticon79
                On every table, if i use the plus 100% Points durring Multiballs, and i use the rewind Wizzardpower durring a Multiball, the plus 100% Points doesnt work anymore.
                Sometimes it goes back to normal after starting a new Multiball, sometimes it takes longer...
                This might be an intentional nerf, as rewind wizard power + 100% multiball score boost + 100% ball save time seems to be the strongest allround combination by far.
                There is a huge power difference between upgrades which needs to be adressed in the next patch.

Comment

• Dicepticon79
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by SiggR22
                  This might be an intentional nerf, as rewind wizard power + 100% multiball score boost + 100% ball save time seems to be the strongest allround combination by far.
                  There is a huge power difference between upgrades which needs to be adressed in the next patch.
                  Yes m8, that makes sence...
                  Can anyone help me with this ... my Friend owns Fx3, on every table he has the ball animation goes crazy. Looks like you see 3 or 4 balls getting pulled by the front main ball...

Comment

• bosstime
                    Pinhead
                    • Dec 2017

I was playing in a tournament which had Rewind selected as the wizard power. Up to that point i hadn't unlocked it yet on that table, but i was still able to use it in the tournament.

Comment

• Podilato71
                      • May 2018

I had the same problem. I seemed to sort it after restarting the console a few times.

Comment

• Podilato71
                        • May 2018

Launch Button Does Not Work

When I load game on PS4 the launch button does not work. It does a weird thing where if I play another game first and then go back to FX3 it will work fine. It's still annoying.

Comment

• Chili
                          Community Representative
                          • Mar 2018

Hey Podilato71! Please write an e-mail to [email protected], hope we can help you out! We will have couple of questions for you! Please contact us! Thanks a lot!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                          Working...