Thread: Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account 0x803F8001

Default Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account 0x803F8001

After installing and buying tables - the windows 10 app won't load anymore
    it gives the error message: Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that failed.
    I've had this problem across several of my PCs.
    But pinball FX3 runs fine on my XBOX one
    Can't find anything regarding that specific error code.

Default Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account

Quote Originally Posted by pastortylerdaniels777 View Post
    After installing and buying tables - the windows 10 app won't load anymore
    it gives the error message: Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that failed.
    I've had this problem across several of my PCs.
    But pinball FX3 runs fine on my XBOX one
    Can't find anything regarding that specific error code.

I have the same issue. Sometimes it works but 90% of the times it does not. Running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Have tried re-install several times but has no effect. I do have 2 accounts linked to the Windows store, maybe this is the issue.

Hey guys,
    according to our coders, this issue is caused by the multiple account as you mentioned before.
    Please switch to the account you made the purchase with and you should be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey guys,
    according to our coders, this issue is caused by the multiple account as you mentioned before.
    Please switch to the account you made the purchase with and you should be able to play.
    I only have one account linked to my store, but my laptop login is my work account. My Xbox app and MSFT store are both linked to the account I have rights for though, so this shouldn't be happening. I have nothing else signed up for at all and it was working fine last night. Tried this morning and no dice for some reason. I installed about 15 tables last night though, so I assume that must have had something to do with it.

All of my other games linked to this account and tied into the MSFT store are also working fine, so this is something on your end. Please fix as I've spent a significant amount of money on tables over the years and I don't want to be suddenly locked out.

While I'm here - I've also found that my Xbox version just won't load at all anymore. It gets frozen on the opening logo screen and won't progress beyond that. So I think in general you guys have some updates to work on.

Default Pinball FX3 is currently not available in your account 0x803F8001

Hello.

I do live in Reunion Island France and this app is not available.
    We do have some divers here, would it be possible to get this app ?

Thank you.

Hey CharlesPloca! Can you please tell that on which platform would like to buy PFX3? Thanks a lot!