X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

Ok, so this is weird.................or maybe not

Got the new HD installed last week and trying to get my xp back to where it should be and come home thinking I would have a couple hours to play and find I now have 67/70 tables available and find all the alien vs tables are no longer selectable. I try all the regular downloading of tables options and had to re download licenses first time EVER.
    Attached Files
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic
  • hajdu
    Community Representative
    • Nov 2017

Hey there,
    it can be caused by a lots of things. Wrong communication with the PS server around the time of downloads, a modified server settings, a glitch in the Matrix!!!
    so it can happen but I'm glad everything is fine with you!

Comment

• cantankerous--
      Pinball Wizard
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by hajdu
      Hey there,
      it can be caused by a lots of things. Wrong communication with the PS server around the time of downloads, a modified server settings, a glitch in the Matrix!!!
      so it can happen but I'm glad everything is fine with you!
      Me too hajdu, cause you know me, not personally obviously, but based solely on my interaction on this forum, you must know I will post to every single thread complaining about how my 3 tables no longer work and then make multiple videos and post them on youtube and facebook and twitter with links to this forum for those who are interested to stop by. I just like buying things and having them work. Like they are supposed to and this licensing issue bothers me. I bought it. It should be mine and ya I get how when you first purchase something maybe a glitch in the matrix can occur because you are distributing a game and its going through multiple companies and ya, I can see how issues can occur, but for me. I bought all of your tables upon release. Most every table bought first day and then out of the blue 3 suddenly no longer work, 3 I dont even regularly play, but still, they are mine, I bought em....................just out of the blue and never had an experience like that before. Anyway, that's why I posted.
      Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...