Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OriginalEther
    • Feb 2013

Santa’s Workshop freezes in Local Play

Don’t have any issues in solo mode, but almost every time my daughter and I play a local vs match, at some point the game whites out and I have to reset
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo
  • Jeff_0404
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by OriginalEther
    Don’t have any issues in solo mode, but almost every time my daughter and I play a local vs match, at some point the game whites out and I have to reset
    I've been having the same issue since around end of last year and it's quite random on how many holes we can play before it freezes (usually was after the 3rd hole but last time we tried, was after the 5th or 6th).

I hoped it was going to be fixed with the update the game downloaded on my switch last week but still doing the same.

I quite like this theme so not being able to play it in local multiplayer is a bit annoying.

Hopefully, they'll be able to sort it out at some point.

Comment

• Immortal
      Developer
      • Nov 2009

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue! We are looking into it. Meanwhile, could you please specify the platform you've encountered the issue on?

Best,
      Tamas Balog
      Head of Studio
      ZEN Studios

Comment

• exFanboy
        • Sep 2017

Hello all,

I've also played all available themes with my friends via the local multiplayer mode for about two weeks. All themes work fine except Santas Workshop. After finishing about 3 - 8 rounds out of 10 the screen freezes (white screen) and we've always to restart the whole game. It's realy strange because the time for the freeze is random, sometimes we can play only 3 rounds and then 8 but never the whole game of 10.

My friends and me still love this theme. Please Zen, fix it :-)

Greetings

Comment

• exFanboy
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by exFanboy
          Hello all,

I've also played all available themes with my friends via the local multiplayer mode for about two weeks. All themes work fine except Santas Workshop. After finishing about 3 - 8 rounds out of 10 the screen freezes (white screen) and we've always to restart the whole game. It's realy strange because the time for the freeze is random, sometimes we can play only 3 rounds and then 8 but never the whole game of 10.

My friends and me still love this theme. Please Zen, fix it :-)

Greetings
          Sorry I've forgotten to mention: We play on the PS4.

Comment

• Jeff_0404
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Immortal
            Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue! We are looking into it. Meanwhile, could you please specify the platform you've encountered the issue on?

Best,
            Sorry, forgot to mention before, for me it happens on the Nintendo Switch.

Although, had a game with a friend on Friday and Santa's didn't freeze and we were able to manage the 9 holes, not sure why it worked that time, maybe got an update and didn't notice it.

Comment

• Jeff_0404
              • Oct 2017

I found that when that happened, I could go back to the home screen, stop and re-start the game but don't know if you're using the Nintendo Switch as well or not.

Comment

• Jeff_0404
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Immortal
                Hi,

Best,
                Don't want to jinx it but the last 2 times I play Santa's Factory in local multiplayer (2 players on Friday & 3 yesterday) it went through the 9 holes alright.
                Not sure why but I'm loving it.

Comment

• hajdu
                  Community Representative
                  • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Jeff_0404
                  Don't want to jinx it but the last 2 times I play Santa's Factory in local multiplayer (2 players on Friday & 3 yesterday) it went through the 9 holes alright.
                  Not sure why but I'm loving it.
                  Thanks for the follow-up!
                  We are glad that it's okay now!

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

I've ran into this problem in the past, but in the Giant Home theme. It was always the same hole that caused the crash, so I just chalked up to a corrupt file on the server.

Comment

Working...