New Vertical modes for XBOX just announced!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Left4Dead
    • Nov 2016

New Vertical modes for XBOX just announced!

I know everyone wants this, but alas this is merely a pipe dream. We have been asking for this for years for XBOX consoles or even PS for that matter.
    It is such an easy item to implement into the code, they just don't want to do it.
    I guess the 2000+ views on the post about it means no one is interested. Sometimes it's hard to understand why game makers cannot listen to the customers.
  • hajdu
    Community Representative
    • Nov 2017

Hey,
    I cannot promise you anything but I'll try to back up this plan as much as I can, because that's an awesome suggestion!
    Have a nice day!

Comment

• Cornholio
      Banned
      • Feb 2017

so.... are you saying it hasn't been announced?? You may want to change the thread heading then because it's VERY misleading.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Left4Dead
        I guess the 2000+ views on the post about it means no one is interested. Sometimes it's hard to understand why game makers cannot listen to the customers.
        View count doesn't mean much. You can enter into the post 2,000 times yourself and each time it will count as a view. Plus, add in those annoying bots and the actual number can be a lot less. Also, your misleading title doesn't help any.

Comment

Working...