Thread: Marvel and Star Wars tables on Switch

Default Marvel and Star Wars tables on Switch

Any new information on whether or not these tables will become available? I know there are licencing issues involved, but I think many of us Switch players are still holding out hope for the same tables as other consoles.

I was asking myself the same question

Star Wars is a popular franchise. If the current tables were coming to the switch they would already be on the switch.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Hey Guys,
    we want to expand the available library on Switch too, but we have to settle the licensing issues mentioned before.

I hope so! Cant wait to buy them all on my switch!

It would truly suck if I can't play the same tables as the other consoles on FX3. At least we seem to be getting new content at the same time as other consoles and that's a step in the right direction.

Can we at the very least get the Bethesda tables since they're supporting the Switch?? I would be happy for a while with those.

blah, blah, blah...............If it could have happened it would have happened. It didnt and likely will not. Not now, not ever, so, give it up.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

It makes me sad that you think this way
    The original licenses were for the classic platforms and we have to discuss it to expand this. that's all. Trust me, we would also want them to be released as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    It makes me sad that you think this way
    The original licenses were for the classic platforms and we have to discuss it to expand this. that's all. Trust me, we would also want them to be released as soon as possible.
    I apologize hajdu. I certainly had no intention of saddening you or anyone for that matter with my honest yet insensitive personal opinion regarding the re-release of previous Zen tables. This isn't the first time I have been informed that my social interactions on online forums have borderlined on being offensive and all I can do is offer a sincere and heartfelt apology and try and make things right by re-explaining my previous statement keeping in mind the potential that other forum members possibly do not understand my penchant for direct conversation often heavily laden with sarcasm.

To those I offended. Grow the hell up...........................Jeeez Pete. Zen has to repurchase the licenses and in order to justify that cost they would have to believe enough new users would be interested in purchasing the Marvel or Star Wars tables or old users who previously already purchased the tables would be willing to repurchase them. All of this is certainly possible much in the same way as it was possible that the PS4 would get the Ms. Splosion Man table. For some let me explain...............that was sarcasm cause the PS4 never got that table.............not ever even though that license could have always been repurchased by Zen................but to date it still has not occurred, but as hajdu has reminded me. It's possible.