Thread: Marvel and Star Wars tables on Switch

Default Marvel and Star Wars tables on Switch

Any new information on whether or not these tables will become available? I know there are licencing issues involved, but I think many of us Switch players are still holding out hope for the same tables as other consoles.

I was asking myself the same question

Star Wars is a popular franchise. If the current tables were coming to the switch they would already be on the switch.
    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Hey Guys,
    we want to expand the available library on Switch too, but we have to settle the licensing issues mentioned before.

I hope so! Cant wait to buy them all on my switch!

It would truly suck if I can't play the same tables as the other consoles on FX3. At least we seem to be getting new content at the same time as other consoles and that's a step in the right direction.

Can we at the very least get the Bethesda tables since they're supporting the Switch?? I would be happy for a while with those.

blah, blah, blah...............If it could have happened it would have happened. It didnt and likely will not. Not now, not ever, so, give it up.
    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.