Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raug
    • Feb 2018

Xbox sales

After receiving an Xbox One at Christmas I decided to try Pinball FX3 on it and consequently decided that I far preferred it to playing on the computer via Steam. This leads to the following question....

Approximately how often do the tables go on sale in the Xbox store? I understand the need to repurchase them on a new platform, but would at least prefer not paying full price for the 15 or so tables which I currently own in Steam and therefore wait until a sale before purchasing them again. (I have no issue paying full price for tables, such as the Bethesda tables which I purchased, but preferably not for those which I had owned on another platform.)

I understand if you are not able to answer this, but thank you for reading it.
  • flashingblade
    • Apr 2013

A lot of packs were on sale a few weeks ago and sales come around quite often.

Comment

• Raug
      • Feb 2018

Thank you for the response.

It was actually through looking at the Xbox sales that I saw the tables on sale and realized that I could try Pinball FX3 on the Xbox. Typically, though, I saw it at the end of the sale and had no chance to test the game before the sale ended. (But I did console myself by getting the Bethesda pack.)

Comment

• hajdu
        Community Representative
        • Nov 2017

Hey,
        right now we are not allowed to speak about the sales so in advance but as Raug said, sales come and go quite often!

Comment

• SimeonOfDeath
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by hajdu
          Hey,
          right now we are not allowed to speak about the sales so in advance but as Raug said, sales come and go quite often!
          I went from 1 table (the free and excellent Sorcerer's lair) to 19 tables on the last sale. I bought 18 total tables for just under $32! Fun tables too (Star Wars 10 pack, Bethesda 3 pack, Walking Dead, Balls of Glory 4 pack).

I had only been playing the free table for just over a week when the sale hit, I was really happy about the timing. I have to say, even at full price the tables seem reasonably priced but the sales are a super value. I appreciate you people at Zen giving me so much entertainment for great prices! Quality at that. I'm a new fan!

Comment

Working...