Thread: Jurassic Park Mayhem is busted

Default Jurassic Park Mayhem is busted

So I love the table but twice now I've had to reset because of a nasty bug. It's linked to the crane multiball and what happens is the crane doesn't pick the ball up and the ball becomes super heavy even to the point it will just sit there. This locks the game in this mode but without allowing me to start a new Multiball. Until I hit the heavy ball and drain it which then causes it to not get launched because it's too heavy.

Here I have a video of the ball trying to be launched from the left tube. I shot the other ball in to see if I could get it out. Mind you I had over a billion when I had to re-start.

https://twitter.com/cruston7/status/966895588066209793
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Hi Tech101,

awesome, the video helped the lot actually.

Yoyo found the bug and was able to fix it this morning, he also thanks you for reporting it (designers get super frustrated when there is a bug in their table - you could imagine lol).

It should be fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi Tech101,

Yoyo found the bug and was able to fix it this morning, he also thanks you for reporting it (designers get super frustrated when there is a bug in their table - you could imagine lol).

Awesome, now if only someone would fix the game breaker in my favorite table, Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions. Video is posted in bug thread by me.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi Tech101,

Thanks for such a quick response! I'll give the table another go but that bug has got me once too many times. Nothing worse then the feeling of getting a high score yet worrying if you will be able to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Thanks for such a quick response! I'll give the table another go but that bug has got me once too many times. Nothing worse then the feeling of getting a high score yet worrying if you will be able to post it.
    There is something worse. You could feel what you felt and then later post the video and then get no response whatsoever. Ya, later I was able to better that score with no issues, but when it occurred it sucked, and having no one respond made it worse. ya, I got over it and my game breaker might not be easy to fix and to be honest, probably played that table a hundred or more times and only had that occur once, but still. It happened and not one dev even responded.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

While you're at it, ramp up the times of the left and right lane shots to lock the ball on the Jurassic Park table. It's just too easy to start Stampede Multi-ball.
    Last edited by Sgt_Tenor; 02-23-2018 at 06:11 PM.

So I love the table but twice now I've had to reset because of a nasty bug. It's linked to the crane multiball and what happens is the crane doesn't pick the ball up and the ball becomes super heavy even to the point it will just sit there. This locks the game in this mode but without allowing me to start a new Multiball. Until I hit the heavy ball and drain it which then causes it to not get launched because it's too heavy.

Here I have a video of the ball trying to be launched from the left tube. I shot the other ball in to see if I could get it out. Mind you I had over a billion when I had to re-start.

https://twitter.com/cruston7/status/966895588066209793
    I experienced this for the first time today, over a billion score as well. Video on Xbox feed titled "Heavy".
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 03-01-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    I experienced this for the first time today, over a billion score as well. Video on Xbox feed titled "Heavy".
    I see you took my score out. Too bad you can't see me though. I'm busy trying to steal away another number one but I'll be back

Just beat the high score on Back To The Future. Only mentioning it because I see DepecheM101 has a decent score on the switch.

SONY

bttfsony.jpg

NINTENDO SWITCH

bttfswitch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Just beat the high score on Back To The Future. Only mentioning it because I see DepecheM101 has a decent score on the switch.

SONY

bttfsony.jpg

NINTENDO SWITCH

bttfswitch.jpg
    Depeche M101 plays on xbox1 unless he has a switch as well

Quote Originally Posted by flashingblade View Post
    Depeche M101 plays on xbox1 unless he has a switch as well
    He knows that but DepecheM101 can't see either of the other scores from PS4 or Switch.

I was just happy to finally be number 1. Ive been 2nd place for like since the table was released and I saw when I looked on the switch that depecheM101 was in the top 5, and its kind of a friendly competitive thing with us, mostly between depecheM101 and Tech101 who seem to have a kind of weird online bromance, but who am I to judge. lol

I need to figure out how to get billions on BttF still. Haven't played it enough.

I need to figure out how to get billions on BttF still. Haven't played it enough.
    Just spam the multiball, over and over again.

Just spam the multiball, over and over again.
    Which is the bane of many of Zen's tables. Jurassic Park is one. Just do Stampede Multiball over and over and over and over. Raising Jackpots and just shoot between the T Rex legs (When he truns left or right) into the bunker fo super Jakcpots that can be in the upwards of 20M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Tenor View Post
    Which is the bane of many of Zen's tables. Jurassic Park is one. Just do Stampede Multiball over and over and over and over. Raising Jackpots and just shoot between the T Rex legs (When he truns left or right) into the bunker fo super Jakcpots that can be in the upwards of 20M+.
    Sorry dude I just figure out what makes the most points and then I spam the hell out of that and try to get the highest points cause its fn pinball. Sorry you thought it was a game you wanted to complete like zelda, which was an awesome game, and ya, I completed it.

Tell me please, how many tables have you actually wizard completed. I have completed over 25 tables and frankly, I just want to figure out how to get the highest score and often that is not by wizarding them. Sometimes its just by exploiting the same poo over and over, and ya, I do that cause thats how you get the high score.

I wizard very few myself. I'm always on the look out for what scores the most points and all tables are different. Some it's the Wizard mode and some is spamming Multiball. I've even found a couple where the ball out bonus is the biggest scores. On FX2 one of my ball outs on Captain America was over 2 billion.

I wizard very few myself. I'm always on the look out for what scores the most points and all tables are different. Some it's the Wizard mode and some is spamming Multiball. I've even found a couple where the ball out bonus is the biggest scores. On FX2 one of my ball outs on Captain America was over 2 billion.
    I'm not even sure I will be able to respond cause the captia is made up words not english or any regular language.

I know you dont have access to marvel tables but in marvels women of power champions you can max the multiball to 250x and score shit tons at completion and if you hit the multiplyer button precisely you can score shit tons more. It's how I have 140 billion on that table.

Is that table available on FX2 for the PS3? If so I might need to try it out.

Is that table available on FX2 for the PS3? If so I might need to try it out.
    Ya, I think so. Sad you cant just get it. Such a fun table. I wish you could just play it. I dont want you chasing my high score, its litterally the highest score ever on zen's leaderboards. The highest score ever. So you'll have that to chase.

You mean it's worse then Spider-Man?

Default mm

I have second place on Spiderman....................................you stalking me? lol

Sorry dude I just figure out what makes the most points and then I spam the hell out of that and try to get the highest points cause its fn pinball. Sorry you thought it was a game you wanted to complete like zelda, which was an awesome game, and ya, I completed it.

Hey didn't appreciate the tone. I understand that it's fn pinball. You figure out what makes the most points and focus on that. I love tables that need to complete missions and modes to get to Wizard mode and that's where the big points should occur. I would do the same thing but to play a table just to do one mode to score the best points possible, isn't what I call fun. Tables like SW EP IV, Back to the future, Jurrassic World, And others are examples of tables I really like but to get the best score and more often than not it's doing Multiballs which scores much higher than wizard modes. Multi-ball, rinse and repeat. There should be a balance.
    Last edited by Sgt_Tenor; 03-03-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Hey didn't appreciate the tone. I understand that it's fn pinball. You figure out what makes the most points and focus on that. I love tables that need to complete missions and modes to get to Wizard mode and that's where the big points should occur. I would do the same thing but to play a table just to do one mode to score the best points possible, isn't what I call fun. Tables like SW EP IV, Back to the future, Jurrassic World, And others are examples of tables I really like but to get the best score and more often than not it's doing Multiballs which scores much higher than wizard modes. Multi-ball, rinse and repeat. There should be a balance.
    Sorry for my tone and sorry I must have hurt your feelings...................................not really. Grow up.

Sorry for my tone and sorry I must have hurt your feelings...................................not really. Grow up.
    Well now, I see this as a "who cares either way" kind of thing. As a pinball player of such eternal averageness that I think I occupy the all time dead center spot almost every table I have played on almost every system I have played it on (except a little better on a group of tables back on the Wii U...), I can say I have watched legends rack up the best scores without knowing how they did it. If they find a way...any way... and want to reach the best scores, they are awesome. If they take pride in discovering the ways to complete the table, then they are awesome too. No I am not some lego movie conformist that seeks harmony all the time I just love Zen pinball, man! It appeals to multiple approaches to playing.
    Last edited by steven120566; 03-03-2018 at 07:14 PM.

You reminded me that I was second on spiderman....................I hate being second so I beat it today. #1.

Hey didn't appreciate the tone.
    Try and ignore it, man. Look at his username.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Try and ignore it, man. Look at his username.
    Your giving away your age cause most have no idea what cantankerous even means, but seriously, he was being butthurt over nothing.