Thread: Back to Windows crashes

Default Back to Windows crashes

It happened sometimes, but since the Jurassic pack, it happens really very, very, very often. On each game I start playing, stability problems cause crashes / returns to Windows.

When resuming a saved game.

And now, even in the middle of a game like that just happened to me on Jurassic Park (I had 4 billion still on first ball, game crashed)...

To shorten it : I'm disgusted! I wonder if I will just stop playing till you find a patch. A real and serious patch to fix that crash, and all these bugs I've already reported (on all tables) since several months on the beta forum.

Hey wims,
    this issue is #1 priority at the moment because a lot of our players have reported it.
    We do hope that we can release a fix for this with one of the upcoming patches.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey wims,
    this issue is #1 priority at the moment because a lot of our players have reported it.
    We do hope that we can release a fix for this with one of the upcoming patches.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqwSdh68YI

Thanks hajdu for your answer, that's really inconvenant and happens every time.
    Waiting for the fix to play your game again, but from now i'm done! You know that I say that reluctantly.