Thread: Idea of table

Thumbs up Idea of table

Hi

some idea table for Pinballfx3 and maybe delete "connecting" when the game started for the other people who play offline with pincab.

- Ghostbuster <3
    - Goonies <3
    - Peter Pan ( why not but impossible i think with Disney)
    - Star Treck
    - Batman
    - Joker
    - Flash
    - Indinia Jones
    - Game Of Throne

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by eakek View Post
    Hi

some idea table for Pinballfx3 and maybe delete "connecting" when the game started for the other people who play offline with pincab.

- Ghostbuster <3
    - Goonies <3
    - Star Treck
    - Batman
    - Joker
    - Flash
    - Indinia Jones
    - Game Of Throne

Thank
    You know, just being able to string a bunch of english words together isnt exactly the same as speaking english........................no one has a fn clue what the fuck you are talking about.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Isn't it possible to hide Cantank.... posts. It really is starting to get annoying. He believes he owns this forum

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    You know, just being able to string a bunch of english words together isnt exactly the same as speaking english........................no one has a fn clue what the fuck you are talking about.
    Hey there,

as you know we love that you are here cantankerous! Although I'll have to ask you to be nicer.

Especially on a post where someone just states their wishes of possible new tables, being positive, and is not even in an argument with you. Lot of our players (even most of our staff) learned English as a second language, and we would like if they could use the forum as much as anyone else.

Sounds good?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eakek View Post
    Hi

- Ghostbuster <3
    - Goonies <3
    - Star Treck
    - Batman
    - Joker
    - Flash
    - Indinia Jones
    - Game Of Throne

Thank
    All awesome!

I especially would like a Goonies table.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey there,

as you know we love that you are here cantankerous! Although I'll have to ask you to be nicer.

Especially on a post where someone just states their wishes of possible new tables, being positive, and is not even in an argument with you. Lot of our players (even most of our staff) learned English as a second language, and we would like if they could use the forum as much as anyone else.

Sounds good?

Thanks!
    A person comes in here and posts in German or Russian or Lithoanian or some other language other than English, fine, I get we don't all speak the same language and that's perfectly fine. I have google to somewhat translate what they say, but when a person comes in here and just says, purple on the carpet of the plane surrounded by yellow on the floor hope it grows bigger laminated by epoxy and ya and more and more just words that mean nothing in a sentence I should just say nothing? I'm not that guy. I dont try to be an asshole all the time, but I'm always the guy willing to say something while others just sit back and say nothing. Not trying to be special, I get I can be abrasive at times. I rarely ever try and be hateful. Just real.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    A person comes in here and posts in German or Russian or Lithoanian or some other language other than English, fine, I get we don't all speak the same language and that's perfectly fine. I have google to somewhat translate what they say, but when a person comes in here and just says, purple on the carpet of the plane surrounded by yellow on the floor hope it grows bigger laminated by epoxy and ya and more and more just words that mean nothing in a sentence I should just say nothing? I'm not that guy. I dont try to be an asshole all the time, but I'm always the guy willing to say something while others just sit back and say nothing. Not trying to be special, I get I can be abrasive at times. I rarely ever try and be hateful. Just real.
    That may be true, and that is a good trait. But again, please try to be respectful to others even if they make some grammar mistakes or are not as adept in pinball as you are.

nice list yeah ,
    the simpsons also would be awesome and a pirate themed cab would also be cool so don't forget pirates of the caribbean :-)
    Last edited by darky1986; 03-05-2018 at 04:44 PM.

I think what the original post was trying to say, admittedly in broken English, was: Here’s a list of table ideas. Also, could the “connecting” window be removed for those playing offline in Pincab.

"Futurama". That is all...

I'll second Game of Thrones. To the original poster...nice list.

I would like to see the Blizzard trilogy. Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo.

Oh yeah Diablo ^^,

Futurama too why not Rick & Morty ^^,

Simpsons great idea =)

Look this amazing table *_* GhostBuster <3

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...8129-ghost.png

Game of Thrones sounds amazing! And a "Robo Recall"-table would be great

P.S.: I understood eakek perfectly and second his request to disable the loading screens in cabinet mode!

Hey Guys!

Your idea Saugust2 is cool, I would love to have Diablo table too! My personal favorite would be Dallas! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bosstime View Post
    Isn't it possible to hide Cantank.... posts. It really is starting to get annoying. He believes he owns this forum
    Don't worry he's the forum's "Know it all"
    Every forum has a member that is the Mini-Moderator and he's it here.

It's a long shot but the Jumanji films would make cracking source material options for tables.

Another table i think would do well is a Minecraft themed one, my son loves the game as much as I do (though he's far too young to care for scores like I do or even what's going on - just the mashing and laughing at what's going on screen). We've been overdue a more colourful child friendly action filled tables like Plants Vs Zombies and Ms Sploshionman were (sadly both gone). Minecraft would be the perfect IP to work with and I'm sure it would print money for Zen lol

Hi, new here, and just having a scout around to see if anyone had mentioned anything about requesting a Goonies table.

As someone already has, I won't make a seperate thread about it, but a Goonies table would be a high priority for me.

Maybe even a Breakfast Club table, some decent source material in both films to do a decent table?

Breakfast Club? That’s brilliant!

So being that pinball is on the switch why not a Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc. Table?

Beverly hills cop
    Horror pack: Freddy, Jason, Mayers
    Transformers
    And take my money

Greetings for the whole Zen team, you give great entertainment.

The Matrix, based on the first movie.

Treasure Island, either based on the book by Robert Louis Stevenson, or something original but, you know... similar. Pirates vs loyalists, treasures, ships, parrots, monkeys etc... Monkey Island could be cool too.

The Mummy, not necessarily based on any movie, but the theme with pyramids and mummies and ancient Egypt in general. Always fascinating.

Honestly any of the Pixar movies will do. Could you just imagine a Toy Story table or Cars and how good that would be. I almost want Pixar more then Nintendo table......almost!

I would like to have a UFO table.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeWarrior View Post
    I would like to have a UFO table.
    Isn't Earth Defense classed as a UFO table and I suppose E.T. could sort of be considered one.

More of the universal studios would be fine. The mummy with desert, egypt gods and stuff. Awesome. 😀
    Or fast and the furious (like zen speedmachine)

Mummy especially the first part of the movie 👌

Gremmlings
    He-Man Masters of the Universe ( Cartoon )
    Transformers ( 80's Cartoon )
    Bravestar ( 80's Cartoon )
    One Piece

Lots of good ideas already mentioned. Definitely agree with Game of Thrones, Nintendo pack, The Simpsons.

Other ones I’d like...

The X Files
    Twin Peaks
    Street Fighter 2 (or just rerelease the old table!)
    Gotham (tv show)
    Resident Evil (game series)
    Metal Gear Solid
    Ash vs Evil Dead
    Justice League
    Nightmare on Elm Street
    Friday the 13th