Thread: Losing multiball score bonus.

Default Losing multiball score bonus.

Is the multiball score bonus upgrade meant to turn off when using the rewind? I've noticed every time I use the rewind the jackpots and other scores go back down in value during the same multiball session. Xbox One.

Happens on the Switch as well. Noticed it quite a few times. I think it happens more when the balls actually drain.

As long as it happens on all platforms then it won't bother me.

Hi DM ! Yes this bug was already reported, it happens on all the tables on PC. But apparently not on PS4.

Thanks guys, I will check on the status of this!

Just a quick question: how much time have passed between the Jackpot raise and using Rewind?

Maybe you had rewound before you raised the Jackpot?
    Last edited by Chili; 03-21-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Thanks guys, I will check on the status of this!

Just a quick question: how much time have passed between the Jackpot raise and using Rewind?

Maybe you had rewound before you raised the Jackpot?
    What the OP meant was once you rewind you lose the score bonus. If you have it maxed you should get double the score but it goes back to just whatever the normal score is on classic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    What the OP meant was once you rewind you lose the score bonus. If you have it maxed you should get double the score but it goes back to just whatever the normal score is on classic mode.
    For example, if you have a four ball multiball with the multiball bonus enabled and one ball drains and then use rewind to return the ball, the game then scores under classic rules and ignores the active multiball bonus for that multiball session. I have had occasions where I have accidentally caught the rewind for split second during a multiball (blame my cat for jumping up) only to have the bonus disable itself for that multiball session.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 03-21-2018 at 04:34 PM.