Thread: Not fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Not fair

I have shit internet...............my fault, but while I am on ps4 and my kids have wifi still and Im watching youtube at the same time as I am on my ps4 out of the blue sometimes my connection to the zen servers just stops and I can click the refresh button forever and it still dont work and I get shafted.

notfair.jpg

I thought you guys fixed this.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Here is the funny thing................even after losing because of my internet connection I now have to go higher than 3 million 7 hundred thousand because the system somehow is now recognizing that that was my highest score when it couldnt a minute ago and award me the win.

Even though I got no points and was actually subtracted 5...................come on dudes figure out a way, its already the biggest grind ever. So poo like this sucks.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 04-04-2018 at 10:51 AM.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    out of the blue sometimes my connection to the zen servers just stops and I can click the refresh button forever and it still dont work and I get shafted.
    Same here - never mind, you just lost 3 mins of your lifetime. Restart and get your easy points, thought you've had really hight records...

Why are people even playing matchup mode? Even with this fixed I'm not seeing the point. Anyway, just guessing but if they're working on some changes the fix might come when they implement the new system.

wtf is this?

wtfuck.jpg

Happened to me once when I left game on came back and finished it much later.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    wtf is this?

wtfuck.jpg
    On one hand I agree with you. It sucks. But why are you still playing match up? It is, as you say, just a grind. Terrible mode. I chucked it in months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    On one hand I agree with you. It sucks. But why are you still playing match up? It is, as you say, just a grind. Terrible mode. I chucked it in months ago.
    You won't get an answer from Cant, he's been banned. He got a bit toxic...