Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Star Wars, Nintendo Switch

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5

    Default Star Wars, Nintendo Switch

    In an interview on The SwitchCast (21 Dec 2017) Mel Kirk stated that all future tables will include Switch, alongside the rest! Why is Switch not included as said? Can you release in 30 fps undocked until the summer patch? Will any of the Star Wars, Marvel, Bethesda tables make it for the Switch at all? Will the newest Star Wars pack make it for the Switch in april? Can you please reconsider it and release the new Star Wars pack also for the Switch in april as stated? Im a big Pinball Fx fan and bought all the tables on Switch. Love Pinball Fx 3 but it is a huge disapointment for Nintendo Switch pinball fans!!

  2. #2
    Community Representative Chili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Hi Cybedius!

    We will let everyone know when we have any new information about Switch releases!

    Indeed no Star Wars on Switch, but we have a surprise regarding Bethesda Pinball - recommend you to check it on Switch soon.

    Thanks for loving our game!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi Chili!

    THANK YOU ZEN!!! AWESOME!!! It was a surprise!! :-) Now i’m happy! :-) Insta buy!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hi Cybedius!

    We will let everyone know when we have any new information about Switch releases!

    Indeed no Star Wars on Switch, but we have a surprise regarding Bethesda Pinball - recommend you to check it on Switch soon.

    Thanks for loving our game!
    Hello,

    I suggest you make sure what's published on the web then.
    Don't know if it was part of an original announcement or not but, for example, this website said the Star Wars - The Last Jedi tables were also coming out on the Switch:
    https://www.destructoid.com/star-war...3-496538.phtml

    Made me very excited but then nothing came up in April on the Switch.

    I can understand you don't put everything on every platforms but at least if the information out there was more accurate, it would cause less problems for you guys.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_0404 View Post
    Hello,

    I suggest you make sure what's published on the web then.
    Don't know if it was part of an original announcement or not but, for example, this website said the Star Wars - The Last Jedi tables were also coming out on the Switch:
    https://www.destructoid.com/star-war...3-496538.phtml

    Made me very excited but then nothing came up in April on the Switch.

    I can understand you don't put everything on every platforms but at least if the information out there was more accurate, it would cause less problems for you guys.

    Thanks
    That's not an official article at all, looks like someone just wrote up some news, and then in two separate sentences said that the new star wars table was launching. And then listed out the platforms that Pinball FX3 releases on. Just a case of someone not doing research.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkremer90 View Post
    That's not an official article at all, looks like someone just wrote up some news, and then in two separate sentences said that the new star wars table was launching. And then listed out the platforms that Pinball FX3 releases on. Just a case of someone not doing research.
    I know it's not official, just find it annoying to have inaccurate news like that, especially when they said that every new tables would come on every platform when it obviously doesn't.

  7. #7
    Member Boulderdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    92

    Default

    A wild guess... Marvel and Disney were not pleased by the performance during the Pinball FX3 Switch release (when the portable mode framerate was terrible)
    Glad now it's smooth as a butter though. Hopefully there will be Marvel and Star Wars tabe releases in the (near) future. Again... personal speculation.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    A wild guess... Marvel and Disney were not pleased by the performance during the Pinball FX3 Switch release (when the portable mode framerate was terrible)
    Glad now it's smooth as a butter though. Hopefully there will be Marvel and Star Wars tabe releases in the (near) future. Again... personal speculation.
    I think it's much simpler then that as in they dont want to pay for a Switch only licence right now. They will probably wait till all or most of the current ones are up to throw in the Switch.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    A wild guess... Marvel and Disney were not pleased by the performance during the Pinball FX3 Switch release (when the portable mode framerate was terrible)
    Glad now it's smooth as a butter though. Hopefully there will be Marvel and Star Wars tabe releases in the (near) future. Again... personal speculation.
    Marvel and Disney sell licenses for all kinds of crap. They couldn't possibly care less If the system is good or not, they just want money, to which as Tech101 has stated Zen is not paying, and his reason seems logical.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  10. #10
    Member Boulderdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Ah ok. That makes sense indeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •