X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wims_Beta
    • Jun 2017

What's the LUP's Club ?

What is the LUP's Club ?

It began with a forum openned around 2007 witch became over time a real team, gathering passionated pinball players. Mainly active on Pinball FX3, all our members share the same passion about the small ball of steel, either on video games or on real machines.

Our members have various skills level, from the beginner to the expert and they all contribute to keep things moving in the forum in the spirit of one team. We're proud that among them we can find some of the best Pinball FX3 players, and their highscore, often at the top of the leaderboards, are just the reflect of their love and devotion for this game.

Our Website / Forum :

As said above, the LUP's Club has is own forum containing a bunch of informations and knowledge, starting with full detailed guide about every tables done with great care. You can also find tests indicating the difficulty and the appreciation of each tables and much more for members who really get involved in the team like specials threads revealing big secrets and best strategies on each tables.

I can already hear some of you guys saying : "Hey wait... I can't read nor speak French, so I don't really care...".
    And I would answer : "Have a look at the next paragraph "

What are we doing here ?

First of all, we want to say that our team isn't close to anybody. Even if our first goal was to gather all the Pinball FX3's French community, we have some English and Spanish members. So if you can understand a bit of French in order to naviguate on our website, then we would be pleased to speak and answer you in English. You just have to register for gainning access to almost everything.

We like to think that even if pinball is mostly played alone, it is much more pleasant to share this passion with others in a friendly atmosphere.

Recently, thanks to Akos, we have a place here on the official forum. We are well aware that the language barrier can be a problem and that very few of you guys will actually come in our forum because the talking may be complicated.

That's why we are coming to you, here! We will enrich this section and speak/share/laught in English with you. We are going to share some of our tips and tricks to help you out if needed and we will be able to talk about our favorite game all together.

If you have read until there, it is not a coincidence. We assure ou that your pleasure playing Pinball FX3 and your skills will grow significantly with us.

True. This last sentence may sound a bit pretentious but we are pretty good at this game so...
    Hi everyone ! I am Wims, from the LUP's Club ! I'm very happy, we've finaly got a little place in the official forum. That's a real gift for us. Thanks a lot Zen, you rocks !

But first, I have to introduce myself. Well, I'm an old fan of Zen Studios. I've known Pinball FX1, so yes, I'm old. At this period, I was a casual player, but I became a real pinball junkie with the release of Marvel Pinball Origins. Wolverine was a revelation, that table made me love all the gameroom. And now, I can say it : Pinball FX is the game of my life, I never had an addiction for a game before.

So seven years ago, as a real fan, I decided to create a forum, www.LUPsClub.com, to bring all the french community of Pinball FX (we also have some english members who visit us sometimes). And today, I'm happy, I've done it : we are a team with many gamers, with different skills.

But what will do we here now ? We will progressively enrich this section with our video guides, tips, and many other funy things. It will take some time, cause english is not our mother tongue, but we really want to share with you our tips and all our love for this game !

See you very soon !
    Last edited by wims_Beta; 05-18-2018, 01:18 PM.
    sigpic
  • FunkySon
    • Mar 2018

Pleasing to see this club of passionates here.

Comment

• gold wheelchair
      • Oct 2012

Hi all,
      I'm a member of Lup's Club since a long time. I play a long time on pfx2 under another name as "Fracas2k11"
      the first Marvel tables have given to me the desire to play again and again. I have stopped to play about 2 years earlier.
      Now I'm back on computer with pfx3 and always keep an eye open in this great forum www.lupsclub.com like my "family".

I'm sorry for my bad english, and hope you great time with pfx3.
      See you soon.

Comment

• zKnight79
        Pinball Fan
        • Jun 2017

Hello everyone,
        I'm yet another member of the LupsClub.
        I 1st discovered Zen Pinball on PS3, and rediscovered the game with Pinball FX2 on Steam.
        Then i was invited by Goldy (just above) to join the LupsClub.
        And now, i'm a pinball addict
        As anybody who loves pinball is welcome to the LupsClub, i must confess i'm just an average player, far away from the level of some of my mates like Wims or GrofZout.
        See you soon guys !

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

Congrats!

Yeh, you guys definitely deserve this space. Truly this helps the pinball community grow!
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• surf1der
            Pinball Wizard
            • Jan 2012

I joined awhile ago and even uploaded some guide videos but found the lupsclub website difficult to navigate and there seemed to be restricted portions of the website only for certain members. It seemed kind of elitist to me but perhaps it was a translation problem. I haven’t been there in ages so maybe things have changed.

Comment

• wims_Beta
              • Jun 2017

Hi everyone, thanks for your answers.

Hi surf1der, how are you old member ! You're right, the barrage of langage is certainly a problem, and we're also certainly a bit elitist (we're a crew, a team, in some ways a family). But not a closed team, if you want to have fun with us on our forum, you will see. We think our video guides and tables threads are sufficient for registred visitors, but we're sharing secrets between active members too, and we assume it.
              sigpic

Comment

• FabeChe_LupsClub
                • Apr 2018

Hey everyone,
                Maybe it's time to introduce myself so, i'm FabeChe, a fresh member at Club where i was welcomed like a brother.
                The love story with Pinball started at the beginning of 90' and never let me go...
                I'm trying to step up my skill by following the best players in Club, PFX3 challenges us every time !
                Ho and i'm the one who tries to lead our accounts on social networks, so feel free to share your passion with us !
                Thank you all, see you on leaderboard... at top
                Last edited by FabeChe_LupsClub; 04-25-2018, 01:00 PM.
                The pinball, you opened it, we came !

sigpic

Comment

• Mammouth
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2011

Well, i miss the time when we were in the dark and they called us the French Pinball Mafia
                  When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• GrofZout
                    • Apr 2018

Hello everyone!

It is time for me to introduce myself!

Well, I discovered pinball with my father when I was a child. Back to this time, we used to hang around in pubs where he was playing cards with his friends while I was playing pinball and asking for some coins every 10 minutes to start a game again. After few years, I didn't have time anymore to play pinball in pubs due to school but also because most of the pinball machines disappeared in my town so...

I have always been in love with video games and sometimes I like watching videos on Youtube. And one day, I saw a video of Pinball FX2 and I said to myself "why not giving it a try?!". It was really fun so I decided to buy a couple of tables and then, my first pinball friend Zknight told me about a Steam group, "The pinball family". They were (and still are) doing tournament so I decided to join them. It was really fun and I found myself not too bad for a rookie but seeing the top score in the leaderboards, I was like : "How is it possible to do such crazy scores?"

Then, Zknight told me about a french forum, the Lup's Club. One of their members Goldy invite me to join them. Everybody welcomed me very nicely and we quickly became closer as real friends and thanks to them a real passion about pinball was born into me.

I have practice a lot, I've got more than 1000 hours playing PFX2/3 and it's still as fun as when I started. I'm very proud to be a member of this team.

Comment

• LazyLumpels
                      • Jul 2018

Had not played this game in 5 years and I sure did miss it. So much has changed from PBFX2 to 3.

Formerly known as Lolo Nalu on Xbox Live but have made the change to PS4. Its great to see players as yourself, Wims still playing the game. Recognizing some players also drove me to give the game another try. It’s so exciting to see players finding enjoyment with this game all this time.

Thank you all and looking forward to compete.
                      Last edited by LazyLumpels; 07-16-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Cloda
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2010

It is great to see the club being acknowledged on the official forum. I joined the LUP’s club many years ago and was glad to see that I could still log in when I tried recently .

I always had an interest in pinball but because of limited exposure in South Africa I never really got into it. That all changed with the release of Pinball FX2 and the game immediately sucked me in and took over my gaming time (and my life for a time). In 2010 / 2011 I spent a lot of time on Pinball FX2 and became proficient at the game. I haven’t played a lot for many years because I didn’t have my Xbox 360 anymore and anyway got bored with the games lasting too long. With the release of the Williams / Bally tables it all changed again but I could only play on my Mac (with no leaderboards so no incentive). I recently bought a Xbox One and now I can finally play decently again! I still love the game to bits but these days prefer the shorter more intense classic arcade / tournament physics Williams / Bally tables because of the limited time I have available to play between work, studies and family. I’m not good enough to go for the top scores so my goal has always been to be top-20 on a table (unless it is a spammable table, then I don’t bother ) and that is what I will go for now on FX3 - first the Williams / Bally tables and then I’ll see if I have the time to put in on some older tables - I’ll definitely give Fantastic 4, my favourite table, a go.

Well done to the Wims and the other guys from the LUP‘s club for the work you do. Your website and everything that flows from it is a real feather in Zen Studios cap for their amazing body of Pinball work and is by far the best resource on the internet for everything Zen Studios Pinball. I also appreciate that you don‘t hold back when you find i.e. glitches or don‘t agree with the direction Zen took on a table design and am sure that Zen Studios keep a close eye on what you guys have to say. The game is better because of your guys involvement.

My mother tongue is Afrikaans but I have never had a problem to interact on your site because google translate does a decent job. I’ll see if I can spend more time on your forum and if I can add some knowledge but know that I’ll mostly just sponge of your knowledge .
                        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Working...