Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yotee
    • Mar 2018

V12 - Help with turbo ramp

I am looking for tips/tricks on hitting the turbo ramp in V12.

Every time I hit the ramp that gets you to the flipper, the ball is going so fast, I have trouble flipping it at the right time. Do I just need to practice and get the timing right, or is there a neat trick I'm missing?
  • Dicepticon79
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by yotee
    I am looking for tips/tricks on hitting the turbo ramp in V12.

Every time I hit the ramp that gets you to the flipper, the ball is going so fast, I have trouble flipping it at the right time. Do I just need to practice and get the timing right, or is there a neat trick I'm missing?
    After getting the word "turbo" lit near the upper left flipper, i just keep shooting up the middle lane, that leads you to the upper left flipper until that lane gets a red triangle'light lit... shooting up the way with triangle lit, gives the ball extra speed. It will push the ball in the turbo'tank without using the upper left flipper.

Comment

• yotee
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Dicepticon79
      After getting the word "turbo" lit near the upper left flipper, i just keep shooting up the middle lane, that leads you to the upper left flipper until that lane gets a red triangle'light lit... shooting up the way with triangle lit, gives the ball extra speed. It will push the ball in the turbo'tank without using the upper left flipper.
      That makes a lot of sense! I'll give it a try. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...