Thread: Backglass with cabinet mode

Default Backglass with cabinet mode

Trying to get my cabinet all setup with FX3 and while I seem to have everything working I can't get the backglass to cooperate. I just constantly get the path showing up on my second monitor. C:\program files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX3\Citadel:[bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg] for example.

I think I have the files in the right directory but it still won't show up.

There is an open post about this, but no response from ZEN

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?19151-No-Cabinet-Backglass-on-Update

Was anyone able to find a solution for this, I'm having the same problem

Hey Guys! The path is not correct in jadams's post. The colon ( shouldn't be there. Please check it guys! Also the problem with the back glass has been already solved. Have a nice day!

Thanks for the reply Chili, but jadams is not saying that that is the location where he put his backglass. He is saying that in place of seeing his backglass his monitor displays that file path. I am having the same problem

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! We are glad you could figured it out! Have a nice day!