Thread: FOX tables : our tips & tricks

Hello there!

The 5 minutes Aliens tournament has come to an end, so it's time to share the strategy I used to get to the 2nd place. Check it out :

I used the score boost obviously, the multiball bonus and the combo time bonus.
    The combo time was very important since during the mission number 3, before making the last shoot that will end the mission, the goal was to do a lot of combos cuz even if at this moment we are playing only with one ball, the table considered that we are still in a multiball mode. Indeed, the Alien queen has a ball in her nest on the top right corner, witch allows us to win 4 millions points with combos instead of 2 millions thanks to the multiball upgrade.

Only playing the combo wasn't enough so we needed to clear one or two mission before. Here I chosed the mission 6 and the mission 4 witch are less longer than the others.

Several attempts were played for such a score cuz almost every shots need to hit what we want to avoid loosing precious time.

If you want more informations, feel free to ask ;-).

Did you know there was a hidden skilshot on the Aliens vs Predator table?

Check this out! 600 millions points in 6 minutes on the Alien vs Predator table playing the Egg Destroyer and Pyramid multiballs :

Enjoy!