Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

E.T. Levitaion Bug

Is it a known thing that the levitation doesnt always work? Just recently started getting into this table and 50% of the time the ball doesn't even levitate above the flippers at 100% charged. What's the point of charging it to save the ball if it's not working right?
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!
  • Dicepticon79
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Tech101
    Is it a known thing that the levitation doesnt always work? Just recently started getting into this table and 50% of the time the ball doesn't even levitate above the flippers at 100% charged. What's the point of charging it to save the ball if it's not working right?
    Just give it a nudge ore two, to the top,if you see it wont go as it should , and hold both flippers up, that should help...

Comment

• McLovin
      Marketing Manager
      • Apr 2017

Thanks for reporting, this will be looked into.

What mode and were you playing? Judging by the Hyna Gang footer I'm guessing you are on the Switch - so that I know.

Comment

• Tech101
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by McLovin
        Thanks for reporting, this will be looked into.

What mode and were you playing? Judging by the Hyna Gang footer I'm guessing you are on the Switch - so that I know.
        It was actually in a tournament. What had happened 2 times in a row the ball failed to levitate above the flippers. Almost as if it was slow motion or like in a previous thread I had heavy. I've been playing regular and one ball though and haven't had any further problems.

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Tech101
          It was actually in a tournament. What had happened 2 times in a row the ball failed to levitate above the flippers. Almost as if it was slow motion or like in a previous thread I had heavy. I've been playing regular and one ball though and haven't had any further problems.
          Got some questions for ya from Yoyo, designer of ET!

Was this before the 60 fps patch or it happens after it as well?

Comment

• Tech101
            • Jan 2012

Got some questions for ya from Yoyo, designer of ET!

Was this before the 60 fps patch or it happens after it as well?
            Haven't played it since the update so maybe I'm the only one that experienced it. Even when I moved my flipper a few times it didn't even raise above them. I close out the game and opened it again and never experienced it again so it maybe fine.

Comment

• McLovin
              Marketing Manager
              • Apr 2017

Yoyo suspects that maybe with the upgraded framerate this could disappear.

Comment

• Tech101
                • Jan 2012

Yoyo suspects that maybe with the upgraded framerate this could disappear.
                That's good to know. I wonder if Paranormal is also fixed, I need to go try that one out. Not sure if you remember that one I posted a while back about it behaving differently in handheld over docked.

Comment

Working...