Thread: PS4 Crash Report - Halloween Theme

Exclamation PS4 Crash Report - Halloween Theme

Hello Zen,

For about a week my game crashes everytime I play local multiplayer with halloween theme. Sometimes we can play 6 out of 10 games but sometimes only 3 out of 10 games, then the game shut downs with a blue screen. All other themes works perfectly well.

We would realy appreciate if you could fix that issue.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Hello Zen,

For about a week my game crashes everytime I play local multiplayer with halloween theme. Sometimes we can play 6 out of 10 games but sometimes only 3 out of 10 games, then the game shut downs with a blue screen. All other themes works perfectly well.

We would realy appreciate if you could fix that issue.

Thanks in advance.

Having the same issue on the Nintendo Switch. For the last week, we haven't been able to go through a complete 9 nine hole set. Seems a bit random when it bugs and comes up with "an unexpected error occurred". That's a bit of a shames as Nightmare Mansion is probably the best theme.

Hey Guys! Thanks for reporting this issue! I informed our developers about the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey Guys! Thanks for reporting this issue! I informed our developers about the problem!
    Hello everyone,

Don't know what's been done and if it's the same on the PS4 but last time I played a local game on Nightmare Mansion on my Switch, it worked fine.
    Will need to play more to make sure it's fixed but it's been a while since we managed a full set of 9 holes.

Hey Guys! I just got the information that the problem has been solved. Please check it, and let us know if you experience further problems!

Hello Chili,

Thank you for the update . I've tested it for about two days and experienced no problems so far.

Greetings

Hey Username! Thanks for the update, we are happy to hear that it works perfectly! Have a nice day!

I've only recently started playing Infinite Minigolf, but I cannot access the Halloween theme course today. I keep getting the message "Sorry, the ZEN Server is not currently available. Please try again later."

So, I can't level up my golfer without playing 3 holes on this course (not to mention, this is the main course I bought the game for). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited to Add: I'm on PS4

Edited a 2nd time: Now I can't play any of the 3 courses, as I'm getting the same message. I was playing both just an hour ago or so. I can also still get to the Playstation store, so my internet seems good.
    Last edited by Cisdaman45; 06-09-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Hi Cisdaman45! We are sorry for the inconvenience!We experienced some temporary issues with the servers. All fixed now!
    Have a great day!