Ok, so is it impossible to play zen pinball 2 on PS4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goosepants
    • May 2018

Ok, so is it impossible to play zen pinball 2 on PS4?

Not pinball fx3. The thing is, I’m a trophy hunter, and I was planning to get the Bethesda pack trophies for:

Zen Pinball 2 Bethesda pack (PS3)
    Zen Pinball 2 Bethesda Pack (Vita)
    Zen Pinball 2 Bethesda Pack (PS4)
    Pinball FX3 Bethesda Pack (PS4)

So I would have ALL possible trophies for the Bethesda pack. But I can’t find just zen pinball 2 for PS4, so is it possible?
  • emboliformis
    • Oct 2013

Hey! I think they removed Zen Pinball 2 from PS4. And it's really bad for trophy hunters if you haven't bought the tables before that. Can you buy the pack on ps3 and then import it on ps4? Because that was the way it used to be. I wonder if they disabled the import function either.

All I'm missing is the Super League Football DLC for both the ps3 and ps4 versions

Comment

• Goosepants
      • May 2018

Thanks. Yeah, wanted that specific trophy list for zen pinball 2 on PS4

Comment

• Chili
        Community Representative
        • Mar 2018

Hey Guys! It's possible to play Zen Pinball 2 in PS4.

Comment

• emboliformis
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Chili
          Yeah if you already bought the tables, you can still download and play obviously. But they aren't on the store anymore, that's what I mean. If you mean they aren't removed and they are still available for purchase, that would be interesting.

Comment

• Goosepants
            • May 2018

Originally posted by Chili
            Hey Chili, is it possible now to buy or obtain Zen Pinball 2 for PS4?

Comment

• Goosepants
              • May 2018

What if I bought the zen pinball 2 originals season 1 for PS4, than the Bethesda pack for PS3. Could I download the Bethesda pack on the zen pinball 2 originals pack on PS4?

Comment

• Chili
                Community Representative
                • Mar 2018

Hey Guys!

I think there is a little confusion here, let me clear that for you:

1. If you bought Zen Pinball 2 tables in the past for PS3 or PS Vita (before 09.23.2017) - you can play with those tables on PS4, in Zen Pinball 2.

2. You are still able to buy Zen Pinball 2 tables on PS3 and PS Vita, but NOT IN PS4.

3. So therefore you can't buy Zen Pinball 2 tables on PS4 anymore.

4. We recommend you to buy tables in FX3 on PS4.

Hope it helps you guys!

Comment

• zbiv
                  • Oct 2012

Honestly the confusion is that Zen Studios doesn't want to acknowledge that there are people that still want to finish their previous games (mainly trophy hunters with OCD for completion). That happened with Zen Pinball 1 and now it happened with Zen Pinball 2 as well.
                  Those people doesn't want FX3 (at least not until they are done with ZP2), they want to finish one thing before starting another.

Of course it's your right to decline the ability to buy older things (especially when its cross buy and you upped the newer ones prices) but there will be always complaints as you're forcing apples over oranges.

Comment

• RimFuh
                    • Nov 2018

Ok so is it impossible to play zen pinball 2 on PS4

I bought it. Im not good at Pinball so I havent gotten to any of the "Issues" Challenges yet. Or I could be playing it wrong...

Comment

Working...