Cheaters: kthula666, Ardenwolfe and !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

Haven't even touched V12 yet lol. At least not on FX3. Had the number one on the Wii U but not sure if that still stands. I should go check those scores though just to see what I'm eventually dealing with.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

IMO, Zen you should just remove the scores now and observe the situation. If it happens again, then look into it more. As it stands, this is just making you guys look lazy and makes me want to stop supporting you guys.

Comment

• Tech101
        • Jan 2012

Part if my quest to take the cheaters down

Just a heads up Zen, we won't let this go. These players still need to be removed!!

Comment

• cantankerous--
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Tech101
          Part if my quest to take the cheaters down

Just a heads up Zen, we won't let this go. These players still need to be removed!!
          Great job. Here is a pic of the same board on ps4.

JPsurvival.jpg
          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

And here is another of the V12 table...................................go get em tiger v12survival.jpg

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
              Pinhead
              • May 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
              And here is another of the V12 table...................................go get em tiger [ATTACH=CONFIG]1195[/ATTACH]
              I love the way that !!!!!! was able to out-cheat Kthula666 on V12.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon
                I love the way that !!!!!! was able to out-cheat Kthula666 on V12.
                You look at it and you got to, at least IMO ask yourself the obvious question. If a person has some ability to just randomly post a number which apparently must only have 000000's at the end why post 47 mill like ardenwolfe when you could post 475 mill like !!!!!! or why not just 999 billion? They are all on steam. Also, Zen apparently has the ability to check the scores in some way where they state show nothing to conclude, other than the score that cheating occurred. I highly suspect, or at least concede the possibility that something related to their set ups is mucking up the scores during posting. I mean, let's just assume for a moment that these are several individuals who have this secret technique that allows them to post bogus scores. These are people who have no issue whatsoever, morally with deceiving the entire Zen community, yet in most examples where several of these suspected cheaters have posted on the same board they tend to fall similarly to what you see above with !!!!!!! being better than Kthula666 and him being better than Ardenwolfe. Why, unless they are actually playing would this ever occur? Why wouldnt they just continue one upping the other?

sigpic

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                  Pinhead
                  • May 2018

You look at it and you got to, at least IMO ask yourself the obvious question. If a person has some ability to just randomly post a number which apparently must only have 000000's at the end why post 47 mill like ardenwolfe when you could post 475 mill like !!!!!! or why not just 999 billion? They are all on steam. Also, Zen apparently has the ability to check the scores in some way where they state show nothing to conclude, other than the score that cheating occurred. I highly suspect, or at least concede the possibility that something related to their set ups is mucking up the scores during posting. I mean, let's just assume for a moment that these are several individuals who have this secret technique that allows them to post bogus scores. These are people who have no issue whatsoever, morally with deceiving the entire Zen community, yet in most examples where several of these suspected cheaters have posted on the same board they tend to fall similarly to what you see above with !!!!!!! being better than Kthula666 and him being better than Ardenwolfe. Why, unless they are actually playing would this ever occur? Why wouldnt they just continue one upping the other?
                  I honestly can't answer that confidently, being as I know nothing about hacking. From my largely uneducated viewpoint though, I'd suggest that they're hackers who possibly want everyone to see the leaderboards are a mess, just for the fun of trolling Zen & the community. I've played many other games where leaderboards have, over time, become an absolute garbage can of blatantly phoney stats/scores, & the only reason I can think of is that the hackers involved enjoy getting a rise out of both the legitimate community members & the devs.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon
                    I honestly can't answer that confidently, being as I know nothing about hacking. From my largely uneducated viewpoint though, I'd suggest that they're hackers who possibly want everyone to see the leaderboards are a mess, just for the fun of trolling Zen & the community. I've played many other games where leaderboards have, over time, become an absolute garbage can of blatantly phoney stats/scores, & the only reason I can think of is that the hackers involved enjoy getting a rise out of both the legitimate community members & the devs.
                    Well, maybe it's just my ego or maybe it's just the mindset of most who play pinball, but I think if I were Ardenwolfe and I could post bogus scores I would want to be on the top of the leaderboard and not below !!!!!!!! on most every board where they both post together, but whatever, maybe one day we will find out what is happening.

sigpic

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                      Pinhead
                      • May 2018

Well, maybe it's just my ego or maybe it's just the mindset of most who play pinball, but I think if I were Ardenwolfe and I could post bogus scores I would want to be on the top of the leaderboard and not below !!!!!!!! on most every board where they both post together, but whatever, maybe one day we will find out what is happening.
                      On the V12 leaderboard screenshot you provided, see how Ardenwolfe posted a score of 47,000,000. He probably did that to sneak past the previous record holder (benne-rule9). Then, 3 more legit players toppled his fake score, before kthula666 & !!!!!! weighed in. Now, there's no way of me proving this, but I think there's a strong possibility that Kthula666 posted a score, followed by !!!!!!. If that's the case, each of these cheaters has outdone the last sequentially. It seems likely to me that they're just having fun topping each other's fake scores & besmirching the top of the leaderboards at will, with whatever outlandish scores that randomly come into their little brains. The single player superscore & wizard score leaderboards are being attacked on a daily basis too, with the top 3 scores in each being artificial. Pretty certain (not enough to place a substantial bet though) that this is yet further proof of hacking, the only difference being that Zen (in their great wisdom) choose to keep wiping the fake scores from those leaderboards each day, & don't see fit to explain just as to why in this thread.

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                        Pinhead
                        • May 2018

It's also worth considering that all three of these notorious cheat accounts might be owned by the same person...just an afterthought.

Comment

• Tech101
                          • Jan 2012

How did Unique escape the heading here anyways? I just realized when I posted that tweet he wasn't

Anyways, I think they have found a way to manipulate the scoring for each shot. In pretty sure they have reset each shot to be 100k or even 1 million. That would make bumper shots, lane shots, and any type of scoring all zeros with a 1 in front.

Oh and I'm not ready for V 12 lol

Comment

• gaz5021
                            • Feb 2013

In your face, cheaters. Double bonus - maybe they’ll post another fake score. Here you go, Zen. See what happens.
                            Last edited by gaz5021; 08-12-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Tech101
                              • Jan 2012

It's sad that we have to resort to doing this on our own to bump these scores down the leader boards. Tell your buddy (Gaz) that I said excellent work!

Comment

• gaz5021
                                • Feb 2013

I’ve told him myself in much more colourful language I will pass that on.

Comment

Working...