Thread: iPhone X Support Please!

Default iPhone X Support Please!

I love your tables and all your work.

But please support iPhone X, its not fun to play with black bars up and down. Please fill the screen with beautiful pinball table art.

iPhone X has been out for long tine now so its time to fix it so we can buy tables again.

Hey TouchingEvil! We support iPhone X in the Star Wars app, but not yet in Zen Pinball, that's true. Hope you can try the Star Wars Pinball app!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey TouchingEvil! We support iPhone X in the Star Wars app, but not yet in Zen Pinball, that's true. Hope you can try the Star Wars Pinball app!
    Dont like Star Wars, want to play betheseda pinball tables and all the others.

Please fix Zen Pinball app so it support iphone x. I really miss playing on my phone,

PLEASE!

Please fix it before summer so we can play pinball on the beach.

Now i cant play with black bars up and down. on iPhone X PLEASE!

Yes, this problem should be fixed very soon so that user have the better experience of using this device. You can also contact them through email and if you had any issue then you can contact us at Yahoo Customer help and we will guide you regarding your issue.

So when is the iphone x update coming ?

Its summer and we want to play zen pinballs and buy new tables but not when its crappy black bars up and down on the screen.

PLEASE FIX IT NOW!