Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ptsteelers
    • May 2018

New here, so I apologize

Hello all! First off let me apologize for not being able to find a thread/post/topic on what I am about to ask, for I am sure it has been asked many times prior to me doing so. In-fact, if there is a thread that anyone here can point me to that either has the answer I am looking for or just a better spot for me to ask this, please let me know. Not trying to flood the threads.

I have just uploaded FX3 having played on FX2 for a good bit, but after doing so and after importing all my tables that I do own, I see that buying individual tables is no longer a thing. That is fine, I can understand the benefit of "packs" for both the makers and the consumers, but the problem (situation) I now have is that I am missing just one table out of the packs as they are currently set.

For example, with the Marvel tables I am only missing the Dr. Strange table from the Marvel Legends pack. As I no longer see an option to buy an individual table, am I now expected to pay the full price of the pack just to get that one table? I am also missing the Deadpool and Civil War tables from the Heavy Hitter Pack (having purchased the Venom table by itself some time ago) and while I don't mind paying the full $10 for getting the two tables I am missing from that pack (although I am not thrilled about it either), having to pay the full "pack price" just to get one table is causing me a little bit of unhappiness.

The good news I still have yet to buy any tables from the Cinematic Pack so I can grab that pack and be happy getting all three, but yeah ... any information on a change in pricing for individual tables? At least for those of us that have purchased one or two tables already, before the mandated pack system?

Thanks for the time and, again, sorry for the repeat in query
    Perry
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

What system are you on?
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• ptsteelers
      • May 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
      What system are you on?
      Ahh yes, valuable information indeed, sorry about that. This would be for my PS4. Thanks

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Um, not really understanding now since I at least when I got my stuff was one table at a time. I mean purchasing it.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• surf1der
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jan 2012

Yeah, Zen really screwed the pooch when they started bundling previously standalone tables into packs. I have no idea if they have found a permanent solution, I haven't really been following the topic but they really pissed off the community by doing this. But I think for the PS4 there might be a solution. I think the original standalone tables on the ps3/vita were never removed from the web based store so you can purchase them on your computer. For example, here is the link for the Dr. Strange for the ps3 (US store) that should import into the PS4 https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...NPINBALL2STR0K. I think others have said this works but I'm not sure. Maybe one of the mods can confirm this method works?

Comment

• ptsteelers
            • May 2018

Thanks Surf1der!

I looked for the tables while I was on my PS4 and couldn't find any individual tables, but never thought about going online and searching for them that way. Good idea!
            And hey, at $2.99 it may be worth a shot to try porting it over regardless but, like you inquired, can any of the mods confirm this? It is only $3 bucks if it doesn't work, but $3 is $3.
            Haha.
            Thanks again Surf1der!!!

Comment

Working...