Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongbeachMisfit
    • Jun 2018

App No Longer Has My Zen Pinball Purchases

Hello. I have Zen Pinball on my iPhone and purchased the Captain America and Walking Dead tables. I think I may have gotten another one. Anyway, they are no longer available to play. Any easy way to resolve this?
  • surf1der
    Pinball Wizard
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by LongbeachMisfit
    Hello. I have Zen Pinball on my iPhone and purchased the Captain America and Walking Dead tables. I think I may have gotten another one. Anyway, they are no longer available to play. Any easy way to resolve this?
    Have you tried clicking the restore purchases button on the main menu? It looks like a shopping cart. If that doesn't work maybe try deleting the app, reinstall it, and then hit the restore purchases button. Also make sure you are logged into the iTunes/appstore account that originally made the IAP purchase.

Comment

• LongbeachMisfit
      • Jun 2018

Tthanks for thexsiggestions. Reinstalled but the problem is still there. Clicked the shopping cart icon but says the Zen Server is Unavailable and to try later.

I guess I’ll try later.

Comment

• bbullock827
        • Jun 2018

Same situation on my Samsung phone and tablet, can't download anything, just keep getting the message that the servers down since yesterday.

Comment

• Chili
          Community Representative
          • Mar 2018

Hey Guys! Have a great day! We experienced some temporary issues with the servers. We are sorry for the inconvenience! All fixed now! Have a great day!

Comment

• Felix Atagong
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Chili
            Hey Guys! Have a great day! We experienced some temporary issues with the servers. We are sorry for the inconvenience! All fixed now! Have a great day!
            No it still hasn't been sorted out on my 'puter (on Win10).

Comment

• milessmith
              Banned
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LongbeachMisfit
              Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Comment

Working...