Thread: Wishlist for Zen pinball

Default Wishlist for Zen pinball

Hi there!

I love Zen Pinball (although I'm not very good at it!) and was wondering if we could help Zen Pinball reach a larger audience by suggesting possible new tables for it. I loved the street fighter table and will now be getting the new ninja gaiden one.

These games are popular but not as popular as say Modern Warfare 2 or the new film Avatar. Maybe if we suggest new tables would that maybe help?

Okay I'll start of with:
    - Star trek
    - Modern Warfare 2
    - Dragons Age
    - Uncharted 2
    - Halo
    - Gears of War
    - Zelda
    - The Sims
    - Family Guy

I guess licensing and getting rights might be too expensive but worth a try

Happy New Year 2010 btw!!

omg if Zen has the pinballs to do itUnchrted 2 would be a big hit as a table but i heard there are 2 other tables coming right behind this ninja gaiden table that would make PSN have 8 tables over xbox live HECK YEAH COME ON ZEN 2 more tables please

Default Mlb nhl nfl nba

Sony has the liscense...........all these!

Currently, I would most like to see Resident Evil, Dante's Inferno, Bioshock, God of War, Caprica/Battlestar Galactica, and Lost themed tables.

I absolutely love the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, and would absolutely love to see:
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Demon's Souls
    Shin Megami Tensei (Persona 3/4)
    LittleBigPlanet
    inFamous
    Viewtiful Joe
    and a Battlestar Galactica table.

I would have included Uncharted and Uncharted 2, but then I went and played El Dorado XD

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    omg if Zen has the pinballs to do itUnchrted 2 would be a big hit as a table but i heard there are 2 other tables coming right behind this ninja gaiden table that would make PSN have 8 tables over xbox live HECK YEAH COME ON ZEN 2 more tables please
    Where did you hear that? What are these tables themed?

Bioshock 2 or a generic underwater themed table.
    God of War III or a generic Greek themed table.

A Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea table would also be quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by vokiel View Post
    Bioshock 2 or a generic underwater themed table.
    God of War III or a generic Greek themed table.

A Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea table would also be quite interesting.
    Oh, I definitely agree. There needs to be an underwater themed pinball table, whether its Bioshock-esque with art deco design, or more traditionalistic with sexy hawt mermaids and tridents.

A greek/spartan/roman table would be welcome as well, maybe with chariots and stuff

I'm new here, so hello everyone

I just got Zen Pinball last week and have been playing it like crazy and have bought the Earth Defense and Ninja Gaiden tables as well.

As far as tables I'd like to see, I'd like to see re-releases of actual pinball machines, I'd love to see the Adam's Family and Nightmare on Elm Street pinballs converted for Zen Pinball.

I'm a huge horror fan, so I also think it'd be cool to do an original Evil Funhouse/Carnival theme or Haunted House theme pinball tables. It would also be cool to see horror movie franchise tables possibly made like Halloween (Michael Myers), Friday the 13th (Jason Vorhees) or Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface).

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by xDisciplex View Post
    I'm new here, so hello everyone

I just got Zen Pinball last week and have been playing it like crazy and have bought the Earth Defense and Ninja Gaiden tables as well.

As far as tables I'd like to see, I'd like to see re-releases of actual pinball machines, I'd love to see the Adam's Family and Nightmare on Elm Street pinballs converted for Zen Pinball.

I'm a huge horror fan, so I also think it'd be cool to do an original Evil Funhouse/Carnival theme or Haunted House theme pinball tables. It would also be cool to see horror movie franchise tables possibly made like Halloween (Michael Myers), Friday the 13th (Jason Vorhees) or Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface).
    Getting the licenses to recreate existing pinball tables is tough, especially if you want to release them individually rather than as a collection.

If you have an Xbox 360, there is a haunted house-themed table called "Nightmare Mansion" for Pinball FX.

Default Warriors pinball

ZEN - you need to make a Warriors pinball table, i think it would be absolutely fantastic. this is a great story that would work as a tble. the bast tables are about a journey or an adventure of some kind, thats what this film is, there are loads or gangs, music , soundbytes, stages in the films, that would all work fantastic as a table.
    remember the dj in the film, you just saw her lips speaking and warning the warriors as they were tryoing to cross the city, well you could animated that on the dot matrix screen! there are so many ideas that would work here, i hope you read this and see the potential in this idea.
    let me know what you think.

I think a Namco theme pack would be awesome if the rights could be acquired...

A pack of 4 (simular to the Marvel pack) with Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, and Xevious would be great, and pretty popular

first,sry for my bad english

i want some fun stoff pinball tables themes like

-CHEECH&CHONG,get tha smokin extra ball,hit tha blazin target^^

-a theme from the classic point n click adventure the secret of monkey island,

-mortal kombat?

-

Not so much a table request but a update fir the program, please add a full screen full table view!!