Thread: Ninja trophies are bugged

Default Ninja trophies are bugged

DLC #2 Trophies did not install with the new Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, not in-game and not in my trophy collection.
    When playing, the spinning disc when you earn a trophy appeared once but it was blank and nothing else happened as they are not installed.

Same here!
    Downloaded the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table. But no extra trophies in my collection.

Please sent a patch!

Yup. here as well. PAL version. I can't even get the trophies description from the in-game trophy screen.

Oh, it's also very S L O W to load. Great table, tho.
    Last edited by Michelasso; 01-07-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Default slow

Yes, it's so slow to load that I thought the game had frozen, I had to check the HDD light to be sure it wasn't.

Unhappy

I only want to confirm that trophy bug appeared on my console too.

I have to agree.
    The Ninja Gaiden table feels a bit rushed.
    The loading screen takes too long compared to the other pinball tables and the trophies are bugged. I hope they appear when the patch comes.
    Other than that, the game plays fine.

Actually I had a discussion about this in the Sony forum. It might not be the game/table but a PSN/PS3 bug. DLC trophies usually get synced in local even before the DLC is available/installed. Maybe a flag in the DLC trophies list?

Ok, I did a test with a 2nd account that I seldom use. Since I changed HDD the trophies weren't synced in that account. But I played few pinball games with it before, getting a couple of trophies.

Now I did a trophy sync BEFORE to start any game and all Zen Pinball trophies appeared in local, Ninja included. I started the game, checked the in-game trophy screen and still it didn't give any hint about the Ninja trophies description.

Played a Ninja game, got the 6 bumpers trophy. It showed up as a game trophy but not as a PSN one. Quit the game, checked the local trophies. It synchronized and the trophies for the Ninja table disappeared. Pretty buggy I should say. Oh well. I'll exercize while waiting for the patch. At least the leaderboards are working!

First off hello, secondly im loving this game. Im not to good on it just yet but im getting there.

I also managed to get the NG table before it was removed. You can actually view the trophy description if you compare trophies with a friend. They are at the bottom, 3 bronze 1 silver. I hope they sort it soon.

I must say that i am surprised to see only 2 tables available for this game, its got to be the best psn game out of the lot and very addictive.

Oh and kudos to the ones that have taken the time in making this game easier to understand.

Default Ninja Gaiden table Trophies

Hi Guys, it is Zsolt @ Zen.

SCEE has been a little overly enthusiastic on releasing the Ninja Gaiden table - it is due to be released on Jan 14th, but SCEE had it in the store for some hours a week early ;o)

The problem is, that all new trophies technically must come as patch, and the patch with the NG trophies will be release on the 14th.

So hopefully this will be solved by this Wednesday, sorry for the confusion!

Still, we at Zen all hope you have fun with the NG table !
    Zsolt

Thanks for the news Zsolt. The problem is that now my trophies aren't syncing anymore even with other games!!! I've just got 2 trophies in Demon's Souls, got the "ding" with the pop-up message and the cup, they show in local but after syncing they aren't in the PSN.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for this news!
    Only two days waiting and the bug gets fixed. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelasso View Post
    Thanks for the news Zsolt. The problem is that now my trophies aren't syncing anymore even with other games!!! I've just got 2 trophies in Demon's Souls, got the "ding" with the pop-up message and the cup, they show in local but after syncing they aren't in the PSN.

Anyone else having this problem?
    It's not the Zen people fault. It's the new way how trophies are sync by Sony. They appear in PSN in few hours after syncing.

Quote Originally Posted by bastian_knight View Post
    It's not the Zen people fault. It's the new way how trophies are sync by Sony. They appear in PSN in few hours after syncing.
    Is it? Sorry about that if so. It's just that the last time I checked (PS3 system software 3.15) they were syncing immediately.

Im sorry Zen but i have not yet seen or heard an explanation from you or sony about this bug, what the hell is going on?

wellllllll lf you people would have waited the last 2 months then come thursday morning u would not have this problem butttttttt ZEN please tell us you have 2 more tables coming as i have heard

Quote Originally Posted by Soarzy View Post
    Im sorry Zen but i have not yet seen or heard an explanation from you or sony about this bug, what the hell is going on?
    The explanation is right here in this very same thread! Just a few posts up!

Quote Originally Posted by steven_dutch View Post
    The explanation is right here in this very same thread! Just a few posts up!
    It was a bit unfair to have a go at Zen considering it is 99% SONY fault, my trophies still arnt working

Hi Soarzy!
    Do you still have this trophy issue?