Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deadzombie
    • Jan 2010

Zombie , Movies & Music Tables

i really wish you guys could make a zombie theme table also from movies like " Robocop , Terminator , The Matrix ETC . Also from video games , like resident evil & Metal Gear . And finally from music , like Kiss , Iron Maiden , Megadeth ETC . Well keep up the good work and hope you keep making more tables . Thanks From A fan from Puerto Rico .
  • Deadzombie
    • Jan 2010

Also a Mortal Kombat table would be awesom too .

Comment

• Oskari14
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Deadzombie
      i really wish you guys could make a zombie theme table also from movies like " Robocop , Terminator , The Matrix ETC . Also from video games , like resident evil & Metal Gear . And finally from music , like Kiss , Iron Maiden , Megadeth ETC . Well keep up the good work and hope you keep making more tables . Thanks From A fan from Puerto Rico .
      Remember:
      1.) Licenced themes are hard to release.
      2.) Zen pinball is Pegi +7, so forget the Zombie tables.
      PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• proletariat x
        • Oct 2014

Iron Maiden

I think a couple of Iron Maiden themed tables are not only doable but quite possible. Think about it; their lyrics don't drop f-bombs, their music is amazing, and the anti-zombie argument got tossed out the window with the release of the Walking Dead table. THE TROOPER!!!!!! \m/. Speaking of walking dead, a Resident Evil table would probably be pretty sweet as well.

Comment

Working...