Thread: New Addon Table: Excalibur

KickBeaten Down

Default New Addon Table: Excalibur

US Playstation Blog
    Europe Playstation Blog

Available Today!
    $2.49 / £1.59 / 1.99 EUR

How come you dont have it on the main web site page.
    in tables and screenshots. I would like to see it under tables with lots of info about the table like the other tables have.
    You should do that for all DLC> please.
    http://www.zenpinball.com/

Exclamation EXCALIBUR TABLE SOUND ERROR when new table installed

After Installing The new Table, The entire game sound has been corrupted. The game was working perfectly before i installed this new table.

I know its not me because I know of 5 people who purchased this yesterday and the same has happened to them.

This needs top be addressed.....

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekush420 View Post
    How come you dont have it on the main web site page.
    in tables and screenshots. I would like to see it under tables with lots of info about the table like the other tables have.
    You should do that for all DLC> please.
    http://www.zenpinball.com/
    That is a good suggestion, and in fact we realized the same thing a while back. However, it is taking some time to redesign the site to allow for the addition of new tables there.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by pgsdi View Post
    After Installing The new Table, The entire game sound has been corrupted. The game was working perfectly before i installed this new table.

I know its not me because I know of 5 people who purchased this yesterday and the same has happened to them.

This needs top be addressed.....
    I've responded in the related thread you started.

Thumbs up Does Excaliber need a patch?

Is the new Excaliber table due for a patch? I'm going thru whole games not even touching the ball with the flippers. It just keeps going down the sides (usually left) all the time, particularly after a successfull skill-shot. These games shouldn't be too easy, but this is ridiculous as its beyond hard. I'm just finding, for all of their beautiful design and the work thats gone into them, unplayable compared with the titles I used to ace in the games parlours 10-15 years ago. The multiball feature in these doesn't seem like a major option or goal in comparison to older games like Elvira, Addams Family etc;I think you know the era of tables I'm refering to. Other tables like v12, tesla and ninja gaiden(ninja gaiden? how about choosing from better loved game franchises like gta or little big planet(the sackperson could be the sackball in the pinball version lool)or God od War)I find totally unplayable, for all their finery. I hope you bring many more tables out. The cost is supurb and dl times are as low. I'd love to see Elvira table recreated by you as dlc. Mark my words, you are doing far more good the bad, far far more, but these niggles I've mentioned could make playing your tables a more near perfect experience. peace...
    http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/

I may disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. VOLTAIRE

PSN Gamertag: procion

Hey, theodisc. I haven't played Excalibur yet, but the Zen pinball is more challenging than the arcade tables. I can "ace" the old games too, but these are faster and designed differently. It took me a few weeks to get used to the Zen style of play, and months to be able to get good scores, but now I'm hooked! Good luck!

Default to taper

Quote Originally Posted by theodisc View Post
    Is the new Excaliber table due for a patch? I'm going thru whole games not even touching the ball with the flippers. It just keeps going down the sides (usually left) all the time, particularly after a successfull skill-shot.
    When every you get a skill shot, hold the left flipper. The upper flipper will keep the ball from going down the side. I do this every time.

The Addams family table in real life is the diamond of all tables and the best-selling table of all time. The only problem is the license restrictions; the actors voice overs, the franchise itself, and the pinball manufacturer. A real Addams family table goes for $5500, but we will never see it again due to the variety of licensing required ( too many pockets to be filled).

In summary, there's no point in asking for this table; they won't create a real-life version either.