This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aratmanecomus
    • Sep 2009

I was really happy when I found out this. Makes the Domination trophy a little bit easier.

Comment

• caper_26
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Aratmanecomus
      Another update, I discovered an easy extra ball in shaman. If you drive a ball under the central sink hole, then on both right and left sink holes, keeping all tornados rotating, you will need to drive three balls under yhe central sink hole. Every ball gives you a 2 millions, the third gives also an extra ball. If you send the ball to the right sink hole you receive 4 Millions!
      I concur. Been doing this for a few weeks now. You can get 2 extra balls per normal ball, just like el dorado. It is called Juggler Winds or Juggler Whirlwinds or something: when you get all 3 spinning. If I am playing multiplayer, I throw the ball in the blue/right juggler for 4 million, but playing single player, I use the Drummer and hit it 3 times for 2 million each plus the extra ball. I really suck at doing the Disasters. tried earthquake yesterday and was holding 2 balls on one flipper and you know what happened...earthquake shook one down the drain...$^#%&^ !!!
      ~caper_26

----------------------------------------------------------------
      created a discussion board (forum) including individual forums for each table. feel free to check it out: zenpinball.forumotion.net I also added some videos on my tactics.
      Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

• GoHogs73
        • Nov 2009

Nice guide..

Comment

• TamKing
          • Nov 2009

great guide.
          it was a lot of help KUDOS to you

Comment

• ChrisLowe
            • Nov 2009

Great Guide and very good pinball!

Comment

• Jacos
              • Nov 2009

Fantastic Guide. I was finding it tough.......................i still am!
              But this guide will help me out a lot.

Comment

• damotheblade
                • Nov 2009

thank you skippycue for this very informative guide. will come in handy, trying to get those last few trophies I need. good work
                anyone up for doing a sf2 guide ?, just need the world warrior champion trophy for this table
                Last edited by damotheblade; 11-12-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• scottscorpion
                  • Nov 2009

awesome guide,,
                  bookmarked for when i need it

Comment

• skippycue
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by damotheblade
                    thank you skippycue for this very informative guide. will come in handy, trying to get those last few trophies I need. good work
                    anyone up for doing a sf2 guide ?, just need the world warrior champion trophy for this table
                    I write the SF II guide right after it came out and posted it here. It just didn't get stickied, oh well.

Comment

• Gegliosch
                      • Jun 2010

Have you thought about expanding it to a table guide with info about every mechanic and explanation of targets? I'd appreciate it very much, as I'm missing information in the in-game description of tables.

Btw, I'm currently working on three skulls for El Dorado and the only ones I'm good at are the jade and mayan challenge. However, I can't manage to get the third one to pop up, it seems so random, any advice?

I also noticed 2 things that may be helpful:

1. If you have problems activating jade before ball save wears off, just prepare three letters and let the ball drain (no problem, you have to get the skulls with one ball anyway). You'll start with a new ball save. First of all flip the lights, so that the D of JADE is the only one that's not lit. Shoot the ball out while activating the top left flipper to get the ball into the hole, then hold the right flipper and the ball will automatically activate the missing light and you got yourself an easy unexpected treasure.

2. I saw many people complain about the idol spitting the ball right into the middle. While there is no 100% method to avoid this when it bounces off the drop targets, the idol itself has only 2 ways of returning the ball. Both of them can be simply awnsered by holding the left flipper. One return will result in the ball bouncing into the bumpers, while the other will automatically place the ball in a caught position of your left flipper.

Edit: I finally got my third skull and damn was it hard. I scored 25 million without any missions, just by shooting random ramps, it's ridiculous. The fact you have to do this and the two easier ones with one ball makes this trophy unbelievably hard, there are silver trophies much easier than this.
                      Last edited by Gegliosch; 06-13-2010, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• PaulWalker21
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2019

Customer Feedback Survey

Comment

Working...