Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TamKing
    • Nov 2009

paranormal release date?

any news on the release date for the paranormal table for the eu/usa?
  • jphinesdad
    • Jul 2009

I am curious about that as well. The table could be my favorite yet! I wonder how many more we can expect before the end of 2010? I still think we also need a True Blood, Bioshock, and God of War/Clash of the Titans tables.

Comment

• TamKing
      • Nov 2009

its not in the eu store update today (fingers crossed for nxt week)
      i could be wrong but isnt there a limit to how many trophys a game can have,inc the dlc?

i the think the most ive seen is 73 trophies in fallout 3 (inc the dlc) so if thats the case then hopefully we will see a lot more zen pinball tables. think were up to 40 trophies so far,with 4 a table thats room for at east another 8 tables..that is if zen plan on creating another 8 (hope they do,as they are all fantastic)

Comment

• steviej
        • Sep 2009

I'm looking forward to this one aswell, but I recall reading a reply from the staff on this earlier, stating they will keep us informed when the table is nearing it's release date...

Trophy wise, Zen Pinball currently has the longest trophy list without a platinum: 36 and soon 40. "Pain" currently has 35 and soon 41. I say you guys should keep the record and keep on releasing tables
        Trophy Guides

Comment

• darkknight6633
          • Sep 2010

Any chances we get PARANORMAL table soon?

Comment

• Flippers
            • Jul 2010

Perhaps it will be released around October 31st, in the Halloween week.

Comment

• TamKing
              • Nov 2009

im guessing that the zen devs submitted the paranormal table to sony ages ago..and due to sony’s notoriously long Quality assurance process,the zen devs dont even know the release date yet..

Comment

• pinballfreak69
                • Nov 2009

Game show theme table or WWE table

Ever think about doing a Deal or No Deal table Price Is Right table or Wheel of Fortune or a WWE theme

Comment

• shawn
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Flippers
                  Perhaps it will be released around October 31st, in the Halloween week.
                  This was my first thoughts when i first seen the trophies for this table. "Watch this get released on or near halloween." Only because i instantly wanted it as soon as i seen those trophies listed! haha

Comment

• Oskari14
                    • Aug 2010

Maybe the Paranormal table will be released at the same time when the Pinball FX2 will be released.
                    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• steviej
                      • Sep 2009

The wait is almost over Oktober 19th, right?!

Looks like you guys at Zen Studios have outdone yourselves yet again, because those screenshots look truly amazing!! This may very well be 'the' coolest pinball table design I've ever come across! I cant wait to figure out how that 'haunted mansion' playfield in the backglass works .
                      Trophy Guides

Comment

Working...