Thread: Zen Pinball 2?

Default Zen Pinball 2?

I just noticed the story on Kotaku about Pinball FX 2... Will we on PlayStation 3 get something similar? The Arabian and Greco-Roman themed tables look totally awesome! Please, please tell me we will be getting those as well!

KickBeaten Down

We'll continue to release new tables for Zen Pinball, but we don't have any plans to bring "core" tables across platforms (which is why Shaman, Tesla, etc. are still Zen Pinball-exclusive).

We don't have anything to announce regarding a new Zen Pinball title - keep in mind that Pinball FX has been out for over 3 years and is missing a lot of the features in Zen Pinball, so it is overdue for a sequel.

Personally, I would prefer new tables for Zen Pinball, than a Zen Pinball 2.
    www.arcade-history.com: the biggest arcade games database including video games, pinballs and slot machines

Angry Joke of the users of the PS3?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    We'll continue to release new tables for Zen Pinball, but we don't have any plans to bring "core" tables across platforms (which is why Shaman, Tesla, etc. are still Zen Pinball-exclusive).

We don't have anything to announce regarding a new Zen Pinball title - keep in mind that Pinball FX has been out for over 3 years and is missing a lot of the features in Zen Pinball, so it is overdue for a sequel.
    Well, probably a joke - we also want to be able to buy tables directly from the game menu and select the table to check before buying!. The Arabian tables and Greco-Roman look brilliant Mars is not as bad! We also want to Pasha table!

There's no real point bringing out a sequel yet, Zen Pinball is only about a year old and it makes much more sense to just release new tables. Also, if they were to bring out a sequel there wouldn't be much differences to the game we have now and I'd rather have all tables in one game to save the hassle of quitting and loading to change games if I felt like playing say Tesla.

What I think would be a much better idea is for Zen Studios to release a table pack with 4 new tables (hint, hint) instead of a sequel which would be in my opinion, a slight update on the current game with one or two new features.

I would not mind seeing the release of the previous fx game on the PS3, more tables the better, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    I would not mind seeing the release of the previous fx game on the PS3, more tables the better, IMO.
    Ooh hell yea! A 4 table pack release of the original Pinball FX tables for Zen Pinball . Since FX2 will have it's 4 new originals aswell, there's really no point in keeping the old ones Xbox-only, right?

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Ooh hell yea! A 4 table pack release of the original Pinball FX tables for Zen Pinball . Since FX2 will have it's 4 new originals aswell, there's really no point in keeping the old ones Xbox-only, right?
    I agree with you!
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!