Thread: Same Shrine bug

Thumbs down Same Shrine bug

Come on. didnt you even look at the bug where you get stuck in the centre of that shrine thing ?? You know you hit up a ramp, if you hit the circle it spins, ball comes through other side ?? Well managed to get an online game tonight and what would you know, game ruined cause again got stuck in the centre of the thing. Doesnt matter then what way you hit it, you aint coming out of it.

KickBeaten Down

Looking into it.

thanks, hope you can sort that one as its a total game wrecker when it happens.

EDIT: ps. Might add thanks for answering. Wish bloomin TTgames would answer (At all) about their Lego Harry Potter bugs.

Angry same shrine glitch in two-player game

I'm having the same problem in two-player games. The first player can get through fine but the second player to try gets stuck inside.

Default Stuck in the shrine

Quote Originally Posted by wuzjackal View Post
    I'm having the same problem in two-player games. The first player can get through fine but the second player to try gets stuck inside.
    I play the game nearly every evening with the wife and we finally decided that if we can't see a way around the dumb thing we both just take a 15. That is at least a temporary solution.

AJA7032 online.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyallan View Post
    Come on. didnt you even look at the bug where you get stuck in the centre of that shrine thing ?? You know you hit up a ramp, if you hit the circle it spins, ball comes through other side ?? Well managed to get an online game tonight and what would you know, game ruined cause again got stuck in the centre of the thing. Doesnt matter then what way you hit it, you aint coming out of it.
    I agree. This happens a lot with the shrine thing. It's annoying when you play somebody and either they or you get through ok but the other person gets stuck.