Thread: Will scores carry over from the first game on imported tables?

Question Will scores carry over from the first game on imported tables?

just wondering if our high scores on the old tables will carry over when we import them into the new game?

Whatever the reason, it would be terrible if they did not as some of the scores we really worked hard to achieve...I'd hate to have to start over!

I know the physics have been tweaked, etc...but the scores should still carry over....anyone know?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by kurosawasghost View Post
    just wondering if our high scores on the old tables will carry over when we import them into the new game?

Whatever the reason, it would be terrible if they did not as some of the scores we really worked hard to achieve...I'd hate to have to start over!

I know the physics have been tweaked, etc...but the scores should still carry over....anyone know?
    No,t he scores won't carry over...however, they will still be displayed in the Pinball FX Leaderboards...meaning that your high rankings there will be more or less permanent, since people will be gunning for high scores in PFX2 instead.

I was hoping that would be the answer. I like fresh starts and dislike Purple Vomit whoever you are.